The forex market never sleeps

Jack Reacher

Verified member
The forex market never sleeps and this is on the grounds that action proceeds constantly and in all sides of the globe. This is built up through the three session framework, a framework which makes it feasible for traders to trade at whatever point they need, paying little heed to the time or place. I trade forex with Eurotrader as I find their organizations extraordinary. I love their low spreads and no commission.

The forex market never sleeps when the market is open and you can find many opportunities to enter the market and make profits. Forex market opens 24 hours a day and five days a week while it closes early enough on holidays. We saw how it closes very early during the Christmas holiday given rise to high spreads. If you have traded on that day with high spreads, you will be having a high negative. The forex market is not easy to trade no matter the name of the broker you are using.

Forex is the largest market in the world. It is the most traded market in the world as well. It involves participation of virtually all countries. Market opens everyday and all the time . Though there may be some days when it is not advisable to trade especially during the festive periods and may be weekends.

Even though the forex market never sleep but it is still very difficult for people to make money with forex trading because of the high volatility and the difficulty a lot of people encounter while trying to predict the movement of the volatile market, if it was really easy for people to make money from forex trading a lot of people could have been very rich with forex because this could have presented an opportunity for people to work very hard online to make money since the market never sleeps. Because cause of the difficulty, a lot of people cannot even cope with the stress of trading Forex most especially those that are trading with large capital , for me I really have much understanding about crypto trading and I believe people who are good in cryptocurrency trading can still be able to trade forex perfectly without having to go through another learning process.. anyway we are thinking of making money online with we really have to understand there are a lot of challenges associated with this ways and it shouldn't be as a surprise to us if we face a lot of challenges in our journey to making money online

The forex market never sleeps and this is on the grounds that action proceeds constantly and in all sides of the globe. This is built up through the three session framework, a framework which makes it feasible for traders to trade at whatever point they need, paying little heed to the time or place. I trade forex with Eurotrader as I find their organizations extraordinary. I love their low spreads and no commission.
Hi. Nice to meet you. Happy New Year to you and your family. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true, that the Forex market never sleeps and it is a great earning way. Thank you very much for sharing.

And that gives room for many opportunities to enter and exit the market to make profits. Do not be greedy and want to earn more in the market. You can never earn all cos market is always moving and you will have plenty of time to make your profits.

Even at that, it is not easy to make money when trading forex. You just have to be careful when you are analyzing your strategy. I have been trading forex and I must confess that it is not easy. Several less were made during this last Christmas and I hope to recover them this week

It is true that the market never sleeps or stops. That’s why it gives us countless opportunities day in and day out. Although the market closes for retail traders during weekends, trading on a large scale never actually takes a break. Larger organizations, banks or hedge funds keep creating a hustle in the market.

The best thing about the forex market is that it is open 24*5 as there are different sessions according to the timings in different countries. This allows at least one or two sessions to be open at any time.

Where is actually no reason why the forex market should sleep or take a break because if you are going to look at it critically there is no time that people are not sending or receiving money or using money in order to exchange for goods and services. This is why there is usually a lot of opportunities in the forex market especially if you are somebody that is willing to work hard and be able to employ the right risk management skills in order to make money. It is particularly not easy but something that you can get used to a time.

This makes it the perfect opportunity to make profit at anytime and at the same time loose your capital as well. Many people misuse this opportunity, they assume since the forex market is always open, they do not want to miss an opportunity or the perfect trade, hence they are always in the market taking one trade or the other. This method has lead to so many persons blowing their accounts. The best thing to do is to study the market more and trade less.

That’s right! The forex market is one of the most happening markets in the world. The market remains open 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. The market is divided into 4 time zones, Sydney, Tokyo, London, and New York, and the best part is, at least one session remains open at any given time, so you don’t have to wait.

Things I like about the forex market-

1)High liquidity
2) Flexibility
3) Low barriers to entry
4) Low transaction costs
5) No middleman

This is the major reason why there is high liquidity and volatility in the market. Because of the time flexibility, you can trade whenever you want.

That’s right! The forex market is one of the most happening markets in the world. The market remains open 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. The market is divided into 4 time zones, Sydney, Tokyo, London, and New York, and the best part is, at least one session remains open at any given time, so you don’t have to wait.
The market remains open 5 days per week from 5:00 Pm Sunday to 4:00 Pm Friday EST. And also as one market closes another opens or has already opened and continues to trade forex.

Well, that’s kind of true. The market functions for 24 hours a day from Monday and Friday. That’s because of the different time zones around the world. When one market closes, the other starts and sometimes, two markets overlap.