The four Biggest Time Wasters

D

Deleted member 13140

I want to list the 6 biggest time Wasters that may or may not ruine your chances of starting a business and most especially making money online.
  1. Watching Tv: Well am sure anyone can relate, what's your favourite movie? When you sit all day watching TV, and and you realise you have a goal set for a day but you're so glued to the movie you can't take your eyes off it.
  2. Procrastination: Well I think Procrastination is actually associated to watching TV, that moment you remember you have something important to do, but you're too tired or maybe just watching a movie then you decide Well am going to do get back back my daily schedule later. Procrastination can be applied to alot of scenarios, you name it.
  3. Perfectionism: this is the act of as the need to be or appear perfect, so let's just say it has a flaw, yes everyone wants to try their best to be perfect and it's not a bad idea but when it comes to a business you have to accept you aren't perfect and outsource unless you could loss alot, mostly money atimes.
  4. Multitasking: Well This is just like perfectionism, if you know you can't do something don't force yourself to multitask, well even if you can do it, just do one thing at a time.

D

Deleted member 28127

Perfectionism can differentiate sales so if you are focusing on quantity and not quality then perfectionism is not required however people how are focusing for products that have great quality but expensive can be a good investment because duration of life of a product not ideal and a product that has a high quality is bit different and you may you have to purchase twice or thrice same product with low activity then depend of cost you pay more than buy once a good product.

Ummigal

The second time waster is one of the things a lot of us are struggling with. Infact I am so guilty of it although I'm trying to get rid of it. Procrastination can be very hard to dispose of when you've been engaged in it for long. I consider the other reasons as a type of procrastination too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Watching TV may not even be a time waster based on the programs that one is watching. Aside this, there is no joy in working one self out. There should be time for relaxation. Just that if I want to watch TV, it may be football or some classical cinema film and I will have time frame for it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't agree with #1 and #2. watching TV can give you access to a lot of content than can help you many ways. For example, if you are an article writer, a documentary, a TV show, news everything can give you an idea about your next article. Multitasking is not time waster, in fact t builds your performance.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to succeed in life you will have to give up procrastination. Procrastination is the mother of all failures. Most of the people fail because they procastinate. However, aiming for perfectionism is not a time waster. You will not succeed until you can create the perfect product or work perfectly.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good one and if you really want to become successful in life there are some things you must eliminate from you. Procrastination is one of the things you must have already and learn how to take action now period there are people that should have been successful but because of procrastination they couldn't really make it in life.

Jonaville

This is a very impressive right up. I must confess that I am actually guilty of the first point, that is excessive watching of the television. But lately I've been trying to discipline myself to limit the time I spend in front of the TV and use the time for more productive activities.