The good reasons for shifting a college course

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For the college freshman who is enrolled in a fine arts course can easily shift to a technology course. Most of the subjects taken can be carried over to the 2nd year. But in the 3rd year when the student shifts his course me might be wasting a year in school. This shifting of course in college is getting popular here.

My take on the shift is the present condition of the planned career in the economy. Right now the most in demand career are the health workers, be they nurses, doctors and other workers in the hospital and medical clinics. Another course with a high demand is technology and it is understandable. One college student who left the medical course was due to lack of finances when his parents became jobless in this pandemic era. A law student left college to work as a call center agent due to financial problems too. What are the other valid reasons for shifting a course in college?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Why not choose a subject that you will stick to until you complete the course instead of choosing a subject and then shifting to other areas. In my place if you choose science, you can shit to management or humanities but you cannot switch to science from other subjects. However, you need to complete the level before shifting

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are in the second semester in the Science faculty in the bachelor's program, you cannot shift to the second semester in the Business faculty in the bachelor program. At least this is not possible in my home country. If you are in the second semester on any faculty and want to shift, you will have to start over again with a new faculty.