The Importance of SEO Positioning

raaman

Valued Contributor
Basically, SEO or Search Engine Optimization refers to the optimization of web pages so that they are shown in the first positions in the result pages of the search engines.

Without this tool called SEO, online sites would have difficulties to be found in search engines such as Google, the most used in the world. In this sense, proper SEO optimization is very important.

This leads you to be first on Google results, when users search for something and they could find it on your website. Because of competition in the digital environment, ideally your website appears on the first search page to attract more users.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, that has been the vital part in any field you enter either in the YouTube field or blogging sector. The SEO matters everywhere as ranking plays an important role in each of the fields. Today, in the world of competition in the sectors of freelancing is also where SEO has mattered. Although, I understand that the work matters in most of the sites, but still there is some sort of thing where SEO is the factor. You can't think especially in the field of blogging to enter and write a couple of articles and get the views, this will never happen. I did the same mistake when I was amazed with the blogging sector.