Business Ideas The importance of Skills Acquisition.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Skills Acquisition is the act of learning a handwork or handcrafted works. This is a art itself. I believe that in this present situation of economic crisis there is perfect and important need for skills acquisitions. It is impossible for the government to provide jobs for everybody and there are people that the government job will never please.

Skills Acquisition is a compusory for every student either in the secondary or tertiary level in my country. The government made this compusory because they know they can not always meet the needs of over 200 millions people. Instead of waiting for the government that might never be able to satisfy you why not just choose one of the many handcraft and learn them and watch how you'll make money without much stress.

There are shoemaking, carpentry, tailoring, baking, sculpturing, bricklaying, photographing, catering, electrician, plumbing, Rock carving, Tree carving and so many others.

You can also move into farming... Go into farming of trees. Timber, Moriga, cannabis, honey farm, you can also rear animal and go into poultry farm.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Skill acquisition is very important in the life of every individual. No one who acquired a good skill will ever go hungry or broke for long. there are several skills in which someone can acquire and make decent amount of money on daily basis such as plumbing, electric works and so many of them.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Skill acquisition is very important in the life of every individual. No one who acquired a good skill will ever go hungry or broke for long. there are several skills in which someone can acquire and make decent amount of money on daily basis such as plumbing, electric works and so many of them.
I currently met a fellow student that is a carpenter. He is already making money in thousands and he is able to take up people's problem. It's so amazing seeing him charge #45,000 for a work. We can not wait for government while we wallow in poverty when we have a way already.

Last edited:

PICKFORD

Verified member
In times like this most especially where am from, you find it so difficult to secure a job when your done with college. So in order to be independent you have to learn a skill to be earning a living. And not to depend on your parents when done with school.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Skill acquisition is very important because nowadays people find it difficult to secure a job after they are done with school,so learning a skill will make you independent and self employed,in this way tou will be ale to earn a living.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
In times like this most especially where am from, you find it so difficult to secure a job when your done with college. So in order to be independent you have to learn a skill to be earning a living. And not to depend on your parents when done with school.
That's the beauty of having a handwork you will never have to depend on your parents or anyone at all. With the way the country is providing more graduate year after year it's the most ideal thing to do by learning a craft.
Skill acquisition is very important because nowadays people find it difficult to secure a job after they are done with school,so learning a skill will make you independent and self employed,in this way tou will be ale to earn a living.
You will also be a boss of yourself and you will have to answer to no one. It is very well to know the importance of handcraft. Most people have made their own life comfortable by their hands.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree that younger people should invest in skills acquisition. When you grow old the skills you have can be used to earn money. I now see the retired workers in the movie industry who are still earning from their skills - film directors, scriptwriters, editors, production designers. They earn good money in their workshops and seminars.