the keto diet can help manage or even reverse diabetes

keto service

Many studies show minimizing carb intake benefits people with diabetes. In fact, the keto diet was the standard diabetes treatment before the discovery of injectable insulin.

Consider the following:

Research published in Annals of Internal Medicine found that when type 2 diabetics went low-carb for two weeks, they improved insulin sensitivity by up to 75%.

And another study involving 21 individuals with type 2 diabetes found that seven of them could stop their diabetes medication within 16 weeks of going keto.

More information here : ( https: //tinyurl.com/kvv5m93u )

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for saying this because I have seen so many ways to control diabetes but none have presented a factual treatment or therapy. Even the bitter gourd that is claimed to control the blood sugar level is not true according to the noted diabetologist here named Dr. Fernando. But I have to agree that diet is a big factor in diabetes.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I may not be able to click your link because you haven't given us a clear explanation of what a keto diet is all about ,you should have explained everything here without directing us to your own link. Just like Alexander boy has said it is the best thing that we take care of our health by eating responsibly.