The leader of the Social media

OlaAdams

Over the past decades there have been different types of social media platform, although these platforms are a bit different from one another but are all of the same simple purpose which is to make communication between people easy and faster.
Facebook, the 3rd most popular website in the world, one of the prominent and big shark in the ocean of social media is presently the leader in the social media industry. Over the past few years it have become so prominent owning other social media app/ platform {whats app and instagram ).
Another fast growing social media platform is Twitter. Twitter is also one of the widely used platforms that easily connect people all over the world.
Lastly on the list is telegram. Although most people aren’t on this platform compare to the other firstly mentioned platform but believe me Telegram is going to be ranging with facebook , its just a matter of time as this platform has very sleek user interface with other amazing features. For example, Do you know you can download an entire movie on telegram, more so most of these airdrop new cryptocurrency organizations uses telegram to as a mobile app to connect with their members.
“To know more about how to earn this free new cryptocurrency mention it in your comment section”. Having said this. Please what are your thought on this
Do you think facebook is really the leader in social media industry and what interesting fact or feature do you know about telegram.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Facebook is actually the first social media network to have come into place. It has been evolving a lot and has been adding a lot of features over the years. Presently Facebook has the highest number of active users and it is also be used in a lot of countries which makes it a clear number one leader of social media networks

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Yeah you are right, as a matter of fact, Facebook is the biggest social media if you ask me but I heard China and some Middle East country don’t allow it and I just wonder what could have been the reason behind such decision. I mean social has disadvantages but it still doesn’t mean any harm or detrimental.

L

labqi150821

Certainly Facebook has replaced yahoo chatting and gmail has greatly affected yahoo mail.In coming days more technologies will come and advancement will take place.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think I am going to give it to Facebook because you have large number of active audience among all the social media on the internet. They did a survey quite long ago to determine the number of active users they're having on their platform. The result shows that Facebook has over 240 million active users.

Mika

VIP Contributor
With over 2 billion active users, Facebook is definitely the number one social site. However, you forgot to mention TikTok. TikTok is also a very popular social site, I don't know the number of users on TikTok but definitely, it has more people on its platform compared to 330 million people using Twitter.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Instagram is one of the popular social media platforms on the internet. Virtually you will see you don't want without Instagram app on his or her phone. Instagram is the reason why there are lots of more selfies among the females especially the ladies. Another one is TiK ToK which is taking over the internet at present.