Trading Discussion The leverage ratio depends on the trader

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
The leverage ratio depends on the trader and trader's experience and the trader's amount of investment. But for experienced traders, the best leverage is high leverage. In my case, I am trading with Eurotrader since 2018. My trading life is very safe as I am trading with a highly licensed regulated broker. The broker also offers the best trading services including no additional charge during withdrawal and many more.

Forex is very risky but trading with proper trading knowledge and good risk rewards is less likely to result in losses. Forex possibility market so it is normal to lose here. We have to maintain this loss and move forward with learning from the loss. And you have to follow risk management and money management all the time in trading.
I trade in Forex4you brokers. I am fascinated by their service and honesty. They are very supportive with their clients. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They also try to keep happy o their clients. I am very pleased with their services.

There are more to know when it comes to trading. The fact is that trading in forex is very risky and difficult but that is if no the trader doesn't know the rudiments behind the trading. That's why it is not advisable to go into trading without prior knowledge on how it works

Even experienced usually make use of low leverage based on my experience ,I think when it comes to leverage choice it's not specific ,it depends on the choice and what you actually want to use to carry out your trade based on the strategies you have set out I think too

Wise use of leverage and margin level will keep traders apart from trading risk. The Margin Level is the percentage (%) value based on the amount of Equity versus Used Margin. Margin Level allows you to know how much of your funds are available for new trades. The higher the Margin Level, the more free Margin you have available to trade. FXOpulence allows traders with 1:500 leverage, narrow trading spread and flexible margin level.

Using high leverage is a double edge of the sword, if traders can use it properly it will make bleed their own hands, trading in the financial market forex is not easy, and risk management is very important besides a good trading strategy, in FXOpen itself offers leverage 1:1000 in Ticktrader only and another platform MT4 and MT5 still maximum 1:500, but usually I choose 1:500 and this is still included high leverage. The problem with using high leverage is when the trader becomes overconfident or emotional becomes reckless and uses a bigger position size because desire to make big profits quickly and this is a dangerous account.