The love I have for pie network.

Manzo mabe

Pie network one of the most well know mining applications especially in a country such as mine(Nigeria).
The pie mining network works on a daily mining scheme where the miner normally referred to as pioneer is required to tap on mine after 24 hours of each log in session.
The rate at which your pie grows, entirely depends on factors such as:
1. Ranking position held; as a pioneer you get the lest of all mining rates.
2. Number if referrals, or active team mates.
3. Consistency in mining within daily sessions.
Whenever a miner has a certain amount of pie, as determined by pie network, he or she will be required to do a KYC(Know Your Customer), after which the miner can freely transfer his or her pie for other needs.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Pie network one of the most well know mining applications especially in a country such as mine(Nigeria).
The pie mining network works on a daily mining scheme where the miner normally referred to as pioneer is required to tap on mine after 24 hours of each log in session.
The rate at which your pie grows, entirely depends on factors such as:
1. Ranking position held; as a pioneer you get the lest of all mining rates.
2. Number if referrals, or active team mates.
3. Consistency in mining within daily sessions.
Whenever a miner has a certain amount of pie, as determined by pie network, he or she will be required to do a KYC(Know Your Customer), after which the miner can freely transfer his or her pie for other needs.
Try Athena network's ATH mining! They're partnered with top players like Bitget.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Consistency in mining is important. It is recommended that miners keep up with their daily sessions in order to maximise their mining potential and receive a higher payout. This is a great way to incentivise miners to stay active and motivated in the network. Pie mining network is a popular way for people to earn additional income through digital mining. By being consistent, having a strong network of referrals and teammates, and completing the necessary procedures, miners can reap the benefits of their mining efforts and enjoy the rewards of a growing pie.

akira15114

i am involved in pi since first day it was launched, even i am in serbia and it is 5th world country, nothing works here except money. i am not giving up on mining pi. great one by my opinion. overnet protocol sounds promising too even if it is new