The Memeland Token (MEME)

Bash4j

The novel aim of the Memeland Web3 project to connect meme creators and fans while allowing them to collaborate and earn using the Memecoin (MEME token) seems to be attracting investors' interest. Building the project by the team that founded 9GAG, a popular meme-sharing and news site caught the attention of the crypto space. Offering non-fungible tokens, developed applications merging metaverses, gaming, and top-tier crypto exchange collaboration ignited a raise of $10M in just 42 minutes after its launch.

Will this Memeland exchange collaboration boost the project's core focus of building and investing in social products for the community?

Maxicreed

The novel aim of the Memeland Web3 project to connect meme creators and fans while allowing them to collaborate and earn using the Memecoin (MEME token) seems to be attracting investors' interest. Building the project by the team that founded 9GAG, a popular meme-sharing and news site caught the attention of the crypto space. Offering non-fungible tokens, developed applications merging metaverses, gaming, and top-tier crypto exchange collaboration ignited a raise of $10M in just 42 minutes after its launch.

Will this Memeland exchange collaboration boost the project's core focus of building and investing in social products for the community?
MEMECOIN took me by surprise and i must say that it's high time we take meme project very serious cos the are capable of doing what traditional crypto projects with great utilities can do. I never liked trading meme project but had to to buy this one on Bitget and will hodl for a while to observe its price performance.

Zeddicus

It could with the way team is working, anyways got some decent returns upon investing in it on the largest copy trading platform & now leveraging the dip to accumulate more.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
It could with the way team is working, anyways got some decent returns upon investing in it on the largest copy trading platform & now leveraging the dip to accumulate more.
Yeah, it's the best time to accumulate more ... IMG_20231130_085046.jpg

Isi24

Just bought a small bag of this token and tried to get some airdrops but couldn’t lol, well hipp seems to be my new favorite meme token aside Rats . Hopefully this time I’ll be eligible to share from $12,000 worth of it before the event ends on bitget

david786

Yeah, because MEME is available on tier1 exchanges including Bitget!
In today's digital age, YouTube has become a powerful platform for individuals and businesses alike to showcase their talent, products, and services. With millions of active users and countless videos being uploaded every day, it can be challenging to stand out from the crowd. That's where "Famups" comes in. As a trusted brand in the industry, "Famups" offers a reliable solution to help you gain more visibility and credibility on YouTube by allowing you to buy YouTube subscribers.