The Most Vital Social Media For Business Awareness

Rachael

Verified member
The advent of the social media platforms has made it possible and more accessible to meet a wide network of customers within a shorter timeframe and it has helped us identify our businesses with our target or specific audience. There are many social media platforms like; Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, TIK-TOK and some other unpopular ones. There are many reason we engage on the social media, while some just use it to catch fun and ease their daily tension and anxiety, some use it to make profits through buying and selling of goods. Personally, from my research, I think the social media which is more cost-effective and can reach a wider array of audience is the Facebook platform. The Facebook platform has been programmed in such a way that, it has different forums and different groups which you can easily search and join the ones that matches with your business venture.

I think Facebook is also the most user friendly social media in that, it comes installed in most phones already and with little data, you can easily have access to the site. When compared to other social media platforms, Instagram and Twitter would demand having high number of followers to get your business known and might be costly to maintain. What is the most effective social media for creating business awareness?

Kendy

Verified member
I agree with you. Facebook is the most effective social media platform for business promotion and awareness. There are many leveraged Facebook offer which other media platform does not. For instance, on WhatsApp, either you are using a business page or not, those who can have direct access to you are those people who have your contact details saved on their mobile devices. Unlike Facebook, anyone can have access to your page and products and also, your friends can help you share your business page. Apart from that, like you rightly said, Facebook offers opportunities that you can have access to a larger number of audience within a short period of time.

The views I get on Facebook within an hour cannot be compared to the one I get on WhatsApp. Instagram and Twitter can also be used for promotion and business awareness but to be practical, it would be more productive if you have high number of followers or if you are a celebrity or an influencer. So many business owners who want their businesses known go through influencers on Instagram or Twitter to get it advertised due to the crowd of followers and it is not free because you would pay the celebrity. I think Facebook remains the best.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I use Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Some people use Instagram, they don't use Facebook. Some people are not using Facebook or Instagram but TikTok instead. Therefore, in order to use social media for business, you need to use most of the popular social media platforms because your customers are not concentrated only on one platform but on multiple platforms. Social media platforms have their own unique features, for instance Tiktok are for video marketing, where as Pinterest is basically made for image based marketing. Twitter is best suited for link sharing, where as facebook can be used for various marketing capmoagns. You need to understand each platform and use accordingly.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand perfectly , Facebook gives opportunity for people to have access to thousands of members. At the same time I don't really think people are really concentrating on Facebook . Nowadays a lot of people are concentrating on Tik-tok or have Instagram account because they just consider those social media to be the best for business and also believe it to be true . When you have thousands of followers on your tik-tok , you can easily advertise your business there to have a tangible results.

It is not just about you starting a tik-tok or Instagram account , you must also be ready to commit your Time by going through difficult process of digital marketing. And the best social media to also used in most cases will also be determined by the type of products you are selling , a lot of people are comfortable to sell electronic product on Facebook.