The necessity of being thrifty.

Haibso2003

When it comes to money a lot of people lack control. Some of us feel the itch to spend money as soon as it gets available to us. Emotional spending, spend thriftiness and extravagance is quite common now.
There's something many of us don't know about money: when you put yourself under it control you and up doing what it tell you to do. The fact that you have money in the present moment doesn't man you should go on sprees. There's always the future and that matters as much as the present moment. It is very important and expected of us to save up as much as possible and only buy that we need, not what we want. This way we track our finances more accurately. In countries where the economy fluctuates constantly this is more stressed to avoid finding yourself in situations you.can't easily get sway from. Saving money is as important as making it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I remember sometimes back when I was in campus. I used to be a real spendthrift. I would just get any money and forget about all the necessities and find myself going more of emotional shopping than what I actually need. But then I learnt self control, I decided to be in control of my money. I still get tempted to do impulse buying but nowadays, I am better at saying no to my desires.