Binance The Pi Coin

OlaAdams

Pi Network (PI) is the newest digital coin to grab the attention of the cryptocurrency community, even before it has fully launched. Some users view it as a way to get involved in a cryptocurrency from the ground up and profit in the future, in the same way that early Bitcoin adopters have racked up massive gains from mining and holding the coin. However, others have likened Pi to a multi-level marketing (MLM) scam that holds no value.

• WHAT IS PI NETWORK?
  • Pi Network is a digital currency project that aims to keep crypto mining accessible as the centralisation of the first generation of currencies like Bitcoin has put them out of reach of everyday users. The Pi Network, developed by a team of Stanford graduates, enables users to mine coins using its mobile phone app, validating transactions on a distributed record.
HOW PI COIN CAN BE MINE.

• Download Pi Network app here.
  • Set up your password.
  • Fill in your profile details. Make sure you provide your real name. .
  • Enter the invitation code. .
  • Congratulations, you need to regularly visit the Pi app every 24 hours to mine.

Do you know about Pi Network and have earn some of it coin through the app describe above or other means, leave a comment in the section below? Thanks

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
well according to a lot of people here on the internet they have been claiming that they can actually make money by listening to music but ever since they said most of this thing I've not seen anyone who have made money by listening to music and have made their withdrawal successful.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Pi coin is not listed on any exchanges and I think it will take much time for it to get launched. Many people believe that this crypto will be valued high when it will be launched. I do believe that there is some truth in this. However, until it is launched, no one can be sure about it. Crypto world is a strange world where things are unpredictable.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been mining this particular coin for about 3 to 4 months now and of course I am hoping that one day it will get listed on a very good exchange which will definitely skyrocket it's price. The price of the coin will definitely be very high considered the fact that there are millions of people holding it and what shocked me most is that it's telegram channel is over one-million members.

Razor1911

I have been mining this particular coin for about 3 to 4 months now and of course I am hoping that one day it will get listed on a very good exchange which will definitely skyrocket it's price. The price of the coin will definitely be very high considered the fact that there are millions of people holding it and what shocked me most is that it's telegram channel is over one-million members.
I am also mining Pi coin. Looks like the coin is legit as the team behind this coin looks really professional. I think a similar coin is also there in the market, which is bee coin. Both of them work as copy coin to each other. both of them have a good user experience in their app. Hope to see it rising in future.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are criticisms and speculations that the pi coin is a scam. The news have been spreading on the internet that the pi coin may not be adopted in the cryptocurrency market .
Virtually everybody is on the pi network with high Hope's that once it is accepted into tha crypto market, they will smile to the bank.
The founder of pi network also made it known that pi coin will have its value by December 2021

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I have lost interest in pi coins. I have downloaded the pi application since it was first rumored around last year May even before it became so popular. I have been thinking the coin is matured and have many followers enough to be launched. But up till now, the coin has not been launched, making the keepers of the coin worry and more anticipating.

D

Deleted member 28127

I know many employers are hiring workers to be their referral on Pi Network.
This will start to enter to marketplace into December 2021 or Jannuary 2022 I am not sure of the information but as a lot is downloading and mining it will be a promising coin because this has a large brand of community or supporters.
They inform you when 24 hours is over so every thing is fine when even invite some friends and relatives to join.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

Can you please tell me more regarding this kind of coin? How much is it possible to mine this coin in a day and does the quality of phone you use matters? I know it is not listed anywhere and we can only hope that it will become available soon and we can only wait till then. So how much do you mine this coin in a day?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Pi network a legit coin, still in it's early phase. But we pioneers are hoping that it will have enough value when it's launched, which is likely to happen by December.

The project is transparent enough and carries people along with whatever it's doing, in every step of the way. You can read about it's white paper and you will see that the team behind this coin has been following exactly what that have in this white paper, which is their roadmap, and this is easy to understand even for a layman.

Putta Vince

Can you please tell me more regarding this kind of coin? How much is it possible to mine this coin in a day and does the quality of phone you use matters? I know it is not listed anywhere and we can only hope that it will become available soon and we can only wait till then. So how much do you mine this coin in a day?
The amount of Pi coin that can be earned daily depends on the number of active referral you have , more the referrals , more is the mining power. No , the quality of phone doesn't matter , it doesn't use any GPU. Pi coin will be traded in the last phase , probably by the end of this year or next year according to their white paper. I mine 0.3 pi every hour , so around 7 Pi coins.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
On daily basis I'm losing confidence in this project people will be very patient more likely leave their profits from this coin but the fact remains that they are too slow I only remember to mine it when I see puppy discussions about it I will continue to mine gradually and let's see how it goes

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have seen a lot of people talking about this cryptocurrency coin. Majority of them are saying that the coin has a brighter future and it is likely to make a investor more money than the current ones we have in the marketplace. I have done a little research about this coin, one thing I discovered is that the price movement is not going upward for a long period of time.

AfriPeeps Official

Thanks for the information, I however have a couple of questions;
1. How much will I be able to mine at a time?
2. What is the withdrawal threshold for the app?
3. Have you ever been paid by the app? If yes please can you possibly share us the payment proof.
I have wasted a lot of time on similar platforms hence I asked those questions.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Thanks for the information, I however have a couple of questions;
1. How much will I be able to mine at a time?
2. What is the withdrawal threshold for the app?
3. Have you ever been paid by the app? If yes please can you possibly share us the payment proof.
I have wasted a lot of time on similar platforms hence I asked those questions.
This app and the developers are yet to launch now list the pi coim in the coin market cap so the only thing you can do now is to mind it and hold it till when it is eventually listed in the coin market cap..
It's all about risk-taking because we don't really know how soon they will be launching the coin and if you have enough referrals you can mine significant amount daily.