The Reason Why YouTube Is The Best Place To Make Money By Posting Videos.

Sikapa

Verified member
Without any doubt, YouTube is the best place to make money from posting videos. Although there are a lot of websites to make money from posting videos that YouTube tops all. YouTube is the second most visited website which was created by three persons namely:

Jawed Karim
Steve Chen
Chad Hurley.

These three people created YouTube and it was launched in the year 2005 on the month of February 14. Although it is owned by Google. YouTube is place where people make videos for money and this is the reason why most people like doing videos on YouTube. I can say YouTube is also part of the entertainment websites because YouTube allows you to post entertainment videos and well as funny videos too. Many people also go to YouTube to learn new and old things making it a big platform. People make videos on YouTube to make money, although people don't buy these videos but you getting paid by YouTube, you are able to make money from your videos through advertising your links. Let's say you are promoting an affiliate link, you can make videos on these affiliate products that you are promoting and and drag traffic to your own site and make sales. This is why most people like making videos on YouTube aside the pay that YouTube pay the members.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As far as I’m concerned I don’t think YouTube is currently the best place to post videos Wind comes to making money is in the eye disease that I also competitive platforms like that too and when I’m talking about apps like that we can use TikTok as a perfect example this should have been in the position where the poster mentioned YouTube because if you have noticed presently it’s like the only thing that everybody especially amongst the youths and I’m telling you the fact that if you are not on TikTok nowadays it’s like your dead, is like you are not in vogue so this alone is enough reason for them to be washing that much I don’t think it’s just for the fun of it I’m quite certain that they are actually making a lot of money from it because I don’t see a lot of people giving attention to YouTube that much I’m not saying that it does not have its own customers as well but presently it can’t be compared to that of TikTok even presently Instagram knows that and it is the peak of the movementIf you ask me

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I came to see if the post contain any new information (because I posted a similar topic yesterday), however, the post only has general information. When you are posting on some topic, make sure to add new information that has not been already shared, also make sure to post only when you have first hand information. Your title is "why youtube is the best place to make money by posting videos" but your post does not state any reason. I don't think you have nay experience with youtube, I don't think you have ever tried to make money through youtube. I have a youtube channel, I don't claim to make a lot of money from youtube but I make money through youtube monetization and affiliate marketing on youtube. Youtube is a good platform to make money, however, it is also one of the toughest platforms to make money because of the tough competition. You also need to have expert level SEO and digital marketing skills to make money from youtube. You might even have to run ads to build followers and watch time so that you can pass monetization threshold. For lot of people passing monetization threshold itself is the most difficult task.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Few days ago I was reading a post on search engine journal which says that six out of 10 people watch videos online. It is even stated that YouTube is the largest search engine on the internet followed by Google search engine.

Video is the future of blogging and the best time to key into it is now. This is the reason why the likes of Facebook include video content and live streaming on their website because they understand the trend with which the market is moving.

YouTube gives everyone the opportunity to make money from their Google adsense program. You only need to create a YouTube channel and post quality video on it regularly.

if you are consistent with your effort you are going to attract a lot of subscribers for Youtube channels. You can apply for Google adsense once you are able to achieve 1000 subscribers and 1000 view in time.

The best thing you can do is to Sgt easy to rank keywords for the videos you want to create for your YouTube channels. There are some tools which you can use to carry out this research. The common when is Ahref and you can sign up for the trial version which cost about $7 for 7 days.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money online venturing into YouTube is not a bad idea because there are a lot of ways in which you can use to monetize your YouTube channel. First, the requirement for monetizing your YouTube channel directly is 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours.

With consistency you can actually achieve this if the kind of videos you are posting is very much interesting and you have knowledge of how to attract traffic to your channel. It is very important later as much as possible to make quality videos because they can go a very long way in ensuring that you make money on YouTube. Apart from monetizing YouTube directly there are also other ways in which you can use to make money from YouTube.

You can start promoting different affiliate marketing products depending on the niche you are into and from there when you start getting a lot of views, there is a tendency that people would probably buy the product you are promoting.

People use this method to make a whole lot of money for themselves as YouTubers and probably become successful on the long run. You can also make money selling courses on your YouTube channel.