The rich invest more than they save!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It will even surprise you that the rich don't save. You can never see a rich man saving. They don't believe in it. They invest money. They know that saving money cannot multiply the money but investment can make a thousand naira to become more than hundred thousand naira if well invested. Just like you conclude, this singular attitude makes them getting richer.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
This is absolutely an obviously true , the ability to to invest more than you save , is absolutely one untold truth that the world has not told us today . It is absolutely advisable for you to invest your money more than you save it because if you continue to save your money in high security based institutions your money do not have the ability to grow there but rather in order to acquire more money you need to invest it in some various risk free or risk less investment . in the process of course of investing your money it is 100% advisable to be cautious and alert , so as not to get your money robbed from you by various online scammers and fraudulent individuals who create and own various scam and fraudulent websites and platforms in the internet , with the sole aim and objective to defraud individuals like you and I who want to invest your money in order to yield more money .

Due to the fact that majority of individuals do not want to be subject and victim to online scammers and fraudulent individuals they rather save your money than invest in it . But think about it , majority of individuals who save money still have the dream of being successful and rich in life , but how will you become rich and successful if you are not investing your money , this is a wise decision to make .

SANIA

It is true that rich people invest more and earn money generated by this investment.
They invest in both online and offiline business and earn a huge amount of money in return.

Poor people on the other hand donot have much money to save and invest besides they are very afraid to invest and it ends up in the fact that poor peole savings also get loss in long term.

It is advisable and wise to make money online and invest some money in some profitable business to have higher returns in the future.

Rich people have more extra income while poor donot have that but this mindset should be used that something is better than nothing and doing something to earn extra income and utilzing them that extra income to earn money will help you to earn alot in the future if you do thorugh investigation and utilize this income in some profitable sources and get higher returns in the future.

E

eldavis

Many people assume saving is the best way to get rich, but the truth the matter is that though saving is good but it's more like keeping your money to spend it later. If you want to be rich, while you save you need to also add investing. Investing is what actually generate more money for you. My personal advice to anyone is to always have a backup plan while you invest. This backup plan is your savings, as anything could happen while working.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I will seriously support that notion. It very clear tyT the rich will continue to get richer because they tend to risk alot in investment. So, they are never shaken when it comes to taking risks in any investment. You and I know that the risks takers will make more money than those who never wanted to risk their money. Another thing is that the level of risk that you take is commensurate to amount of the money that you will make . This implies that, you will earn high if you risk high. This is the gimmick behind the rich getting more richer and the poor getting poorer . Those living below the average never wanted to take much of the risk and that is why these cadre of people never gets to cross over the average zone. We should know that savings will give you no income and if you are very unlucky and inflation struck, you save amount becomes very useless. Because that money that you have saved would have depreciated alot . Except if you save it on dollars. This is indeed another way to save your money away from fluctuations and that is what matters and the most important.

blessingc

Both rich and poor save for the future, but the question is who saves more and who invest?
Poverty isn't a licence not to invest, it is said that a wise man saves so he don't get bankrupt when in need, nevertheless a wise man should invest too be you rich or poor, there are risk in investment, but not when you invest in the right place with the right income.

Nevertheless that's a story a poor man doesn't want to listen to, because the little he cuts his meal to get a reserve for the future shouldn't be put at risk of not having anything in the future if the investment goes the wrong way, but a man who has money, who is rich I mean, will invest because he believes he is doing the right thing for the future, when he puts this he will get a double or triple of that, and that's far better than keeping it to come get it in the future with no interest.

That reminds me of the servants in the Bible who were given talents, some made use if theirs wisely to invest in business that will give them their capital and profit, while one buried his just with the hope of do it out when the master asks of it. The servants were SERVANTS indeed that means they weren't rich, they needed money yet they invested.

So I think it is wise to invest honestly whether poor or rich, to get greater than just what you saved for the future.

Shigobad2020

There is an adage that says " the rich are getting richer while the poor will always be getting poorer " simply becuase the riches have enough money to sustain themselves and also have more than enough money to do business and also invest and they keep getting more money in return.

And the reason why the poor people are not investingis because the money they are making is not enough to make end meets and that's why they cannot afford to invest from their earnings , so basically the money they are making is for them to feed and also take care of their responsibilities .
Though I am not rich but i know the importance of investment in people's life , if you are doing the right investment , you dont need to even work anymore . but the investment sometimes can be dangerous because if care is not taken , you might loose everything.