The risk of investing in a website for high yield earnings

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There are websites that claim a high earnings for your investment. That means you will deposit your money to them and after a period your investment will earn a high interest of 10% to 20%. The period can be 1 month but sometimes the claim is for 1 week only. I know of someone who had tried such a website but you can guess what happened next. The promised interest was delayed and even the principal that the investor deposited was also delayed until the website vanished from the internet. May this post serve a warning for prospective investors. Don’t be fooled by the promised high interest earnings.

Juen15

There are websites that claim a high earnings for your investment. That means you will deposit your money to them and after a period your investment will earn a high interest of 10% to 20%. The period can be 1 month but sometimes the claim is for 1 week only. I know of someone who had tried such a website but you can guess what happened next. The promised interest was delayed and even the principal that the investor deposited was also delayed until the website vanished from the internet. May this post serve a warning for prospective investors. Don’t be fooled by the promised high interest earnings.
Looking for reviews on the site before investing is the best way to keep your money safe and things like that don't happen again. Some people only see a large return on their investment regardless of whether the site they invested in is an official site or a scam. Some of the characteristics of scam investment sites are that they provide a high enough profit in order to attract the attention of investors. You have to be more careful if the investment site is a hyip that many have doubted.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been to such a website that is completely a MLM site where you can make money up to 100INR on new referrals who invest 1000 INR here. I also invested 2000 INR here, but 1200 INR was scammed. I saw proofs of this site on YouTube and it seemed legit till then, but as the time passes by issues came into it where it said that it went into updates and thus it can't open the payment gateway.

However, they initially paid 900 INR in two payments. But, after then it was said it went into updates and it was just fake in the end. The company name was Adsbean.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
High yield investment platforms are very risky and most of them always turn out to be scams. The most common ones are those that claim that they will double your money within 24 hours or tripple it within 72 hours. I have tried those in the past and I earned sometimes but got dissapointed many times when I lost my money. After sometime, I learnt to never trust such sites. Nowadays, I prefer working hard to earn my money through writing and other tasks that actually pay.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Well, all I can say is that one man's food is another man's poison. While someone people are afraid of invest in high yield investment programs, some people are making a living from it.

High Yield Investment Programs can be very risky if you don't know what you are doing. It can be highly risky if you put all your life saving on it hoping that you will make fortune very soon.

Those who have getting rich quick sydromes often find HYIP programs appealing. And they often get their fingers burnt more times than they earn.

Whenever want to go into high yield investment programs should invest the amount the forgo easily. That's is the best way to invest in HYIP without regretting it.

D

Deleted member 27180

Ofcourse the risks are there. Infact alot of folks that invest in such websites are fully aware of the risks and implications, but due to human greedy nature, people tend to troop massively to such sites especially when they see or hear testimonies from others. Actually the best time to invest in such sites is at IRS earlier stage when its not yet popular, so that you can easily get in and get out quickly with your profits before it crashes sooner than later.