The role of health care insurance to the economy

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I always advocate the payment of taxes by individuals and companies because this is one major avenue by which the government can get revenue to care for the masses. Especially with the provision of essential amenities that's need to be provided by the government. So the health insurance help in the aspect through payment of their taxes.
If it's a government that is using the tax to provide basic amenities for the people then I would really support the payment of tax , except the government is doing absolutely nothing on the payment of tax ,then I might not show my support since many government are embezzling the tax meant for development

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well from my own point of view, If I am going to judge with the current situation of the country, i think it will be more beneficial to every citizens of the country because the government does not seem to be as active as they should be in then healthcare aspect

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The health insurance is good in case that employee has injury during work or something like that he gets a refund from insurance company however most of employers doesn't care means if you do not come to work after you have injury during doing your job they just may cancel your contract and this is bad fact of accident during work.
Very true , I guess I have seen cases where the employer get coverage for a particular premium cover of illness in work place and others ,but it's so bad if the employer ,if he actually cancels the contract of the employee when it dosent involve an important issue but just a kiniff

D

Deleted member 28127

The health insurance is good in case that employee has injury during work or something like that he gets a refund from insurance company however most of employers doesn't care means if you do not come to work after you have injury during doing your job they just may cancel your contract and this is bad fact of accident during work.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It's really bad , because there is nothing the citizen can do about ,we actually just need to get used to the bad administration of the government and actually look to see if we are able to move out of the country or wait till things are fixed back in the country ,which seems to barely happen ,
Yeah many of the Citizens are even leaving the country and not every one could wait for that long ,they are actually getting used to the bad administration , people just have to wait till the moment unelection comes and vote the person of their choice into th system of government

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Your last statement is a sad one because yes things can be bad for a country but when once the government doesn't worry about fixing it or even care to find out how to remedy it then we are in a fix that might turn to a rot. So it really appalling for some countries
It's really bad , because there is nothing the citizen can do about ,we actually just need to get used to the bad administration of the government and actually look to see if we are able to move out of the country or wait till things are fixed back in the country ,which seems to barely happen ,

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah in developed countries even if there is no accountability ,but we are actually seeing the improvement and usefulness of the tax , but in most other countries there are actually no sign of development and the government aren't even bothered about the situation of the country which is worrisome to some extent
Your last statement is a sad one because yes things can be bad for a country but when once the government doesn't worry about fixing it or even care to find out how to remedy it then we are in a fix that might turn to a rot. So it really appalling for some countries

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well this is mostly from the corrupt leaders like the African leaders that just want to dupe the masses treasury but for developed countries that there's accountability in the house then paying of taxes is mandatory and compulsory vfor everyone. There's always the supply of social amenities which is for the good of all the citizens paying the tax
Yeah in developed countries even if there is no accountability ,but we are actually seeing the improvement and usefulness of the tax , but in most other countries there are actually no sign of development and the government aren't even bothered about the situation of the country which is worrisome to some extent

Augusta

VIP Contributor
If it's a government that is using the tax to provide basic amenities for the people then I would really support the payment of tax , except the government is doing absolutely nothing on the payment of tax ,then I might not show my support since many government are embezzling the tax meant for development
Well this is mostly from the corrupt leaders like the African leaders that just want to dupe the masses treasury but for developed countries that there's accountability in the house then paying of taxes is mandatory and compulsory vfor everyone. There's always the supply of social amenities which is for the good of all the citizens paying the tax

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The health care insurance policy isn't just great for the individuals that takes out this plan but it also help the economy too. This is like a chain reaction because when once the citizens or people are vibrant because of good health in turn the economy will be vibrant too.

So the health insurance provide jobs for the people and from report a health insurance employee average wage is about $79,017. With this amount the individual live better and using this money in the country will boost the economy. So the health insurance helps to improve the financial health of the economy

Secondly, the insurance companies or insurers are paying taxes and paying for other registration fees which is obtained by the government as revenue into the coffers. This helps to stimulate the economy and keep it vibrant

What do you think?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah social amenities is actually one considerable benefit that is been provided by the government to the citizens ,it's one of the reason why they should get revenue from them , although the tax been imposed should not be too much that it will start affecting the operation of the insurance company in different ways
I always advocate the payment of taxes by individuals and companies because this is one major avenue by which the government can get revenue to care for the masses. Especially with the provision of essential amenities that's need to be provided by the government. So the health insurance help in the aspect through payment of their taxes.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Definitely, you are right this is one avenue that health insurance helps in the betterment of an economy. Apart from providing jobs for the masses which help to improve their standard of living it also benefits the government through revenue gotten. This can be used to provide social amenities to the citizens
Yeah social amenities is actually one considerable benefit that is been provided by the government to the citizens ,it's one of the reason why they should get revenue from them , although the tax been imposed should not be too much that it will start affecting the operation of the insurance company in different ways

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think the health care insurance is really important ,it gives the government more revenue most especially when the people start paying tax indirectly through buying premium and also the government usually tax the insurance company so that they could gain more tax at the end of the day I think
Definitely, you are right this is one avenue that health insurance helps in the betterment of an economy. Apart from providing jobs for the masses which help to improve their standard of living it also benefits the government through revenue gotten. This can be used to provide social amenities to the citizens

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the health care insurance is really important ,it gives the government more revenue most especially when the people start paying tax indirectly through buying premium and also the government usually tax the insurance company so that they could gain more tax at the end of the day I think

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are absolutely right. Insurance on health policy as well make sure that our society is filled with healthy people. We cannot imagine how many people will be dropping on the road if there is no insurance policy on health that do cater for the health of its beneficiary most time.
Exactly, the foremost thing with health insurance is the help it gives to users to remain and function healthily. It does also provide jobs to the industry and then go further to sustain the economy.so it worth investing in if anyone can help it will give everyone involved their due benefits. So it quite helpful

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well I do not see anything wrong with it as long as it is beneficial to the mankind which I am sure it is... Some of the things that is being done always for the benefit of mankind and in this case they should be anything wrong with it but can be dangerous if it affect people negatively and those are the one we shouldn't encourage.
Yeah I'm always for anything that will ease the pains for anyone. Anything invention or project that will be beneficial to mankind needs to be upheld and this is what happens with health insurance it doesn't only profit the users, the insurance company it will also profit the economy. So it gives a all rounder benefits

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are absolutely right. Insurance on health policy as well make sure that our society is filled with healthy people. We cannot imagine how many people will be dropping on the road if there is no insurance policy on health that do cater for the health of its beneficiary most time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The health care insurance policy isn't just great for the individuals that takes out this plan but it also help the economy too. This is like a chain reaction because when once the citizens or people are vibrant because of good health in turn the economy will be vibrant too.

So the health insurance provide jobs for the people and from report a health insurance employee average wage is about $79,017. With this amount the individual live better and using this money in the country will boost the economy. So the health insurance helps to improve the financial health of the economy

Secondly, the insurance companies or insurers are paying taxes and paying for other registration fees which is obtained by the government as revenue into the coffers. This helps to stimulate the economy and keep it vibrant

What do you think?
Well I do not see anything wrong with it as long as it is beneficial to the mankind which I am sure it is... Some of the things that is being done always for the benefit of mankind and in this case they should be anything wrong with it but can be dangerous if it affect people negatively and those are the one we shouldn't encourage.