The social media, a tool for advertising your business.

Vinkce

The internet has made the world seem like there is no barrier of distance within countries. It has connect countries across the world. With the internet, information spreads like wild fire. As powerful as it is, you can use it to your advantage, you can use to start violence or promote peace, to rubbish a person's image or make it, to provide people with good paying jobs or wreck their lives... It's that powerful, the power is in your hands.

. The Social Media
This is a powerful form of the internet as people are easily connected together by it. Old friends get to see each other after many years, some people have become couples through it, certain movements have started through it, information has been spread easily through it. As powerful as this portion of the internet is m, you can use it to the advantage of your business.
You could let those many people in the social media platforms know about your business, what you do to make money. In most cases it is free to do so, infact, on an average it's free. So start using the internet to your godly benefit today rather let this powerful invention lie useless and u advantageous to you.

Josemendez

Verified member
The fact is that social media platforms have gone beyond being used to catch fun ,through chatting. Social media in our present world have offered an avenue for people to make money. It has Environment suitable for marketing ,which in most cases are free or at least cost little .

Affliate Marketing is now made easy,and cheap because of social media ,which otherwise could have cost the marketer to set up a website or a blog.
However it is unfortunate that people are still not able to capitalize on this platform offered by social media in getting their business to wide range of people .

Carson20t

Ahhh reading around has put me off somehow I was really eager to learn about the tool meaning the software that can be used to increase your portfolio and gain you alot of followers, that was my first understanding of the heading of your title.

But you are right though that there has been a massive abuse of social media to the extent that some people have even committed suicide,other people have been put in danger through terrorist attack and whilest others have actually been scammed or robbed through social media.So coming up with strategies to leverage that influence to grow a selling business or service business is indeed a good method.It all depends on a person to use social media for a good purpose.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree that the social media can be a very good tool for attracting more people to purchasing your product or coming to you for you to offer them the services you are rendering or at the very least make them aware of these things.So coming up with the right strategies to leverage that influence to grow a selling business or service business is indeed a challenge and one that has to be handled.It all depends on the person using the social media and how crafty he or she is to device methods to attract the public to the mode of online advert he chooses.

Jonaville

The importance of social media in the advertisement and promotion of goods and services cannot be underestimated. For small scale businesses that do not have the means to go into paid advertisements like the TV, radio stations, and advertisement companies, they can start with the usage of social media to promote their goods and services.
Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, telegram, etc are great platforms to advertise.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes social media has brought about globalisation and people from different countries can easily interact and do business. When I see people who still use social media to while away their time I laugh at them. social media can be used to grow your business, in fact it can make you rich if you can monetize it and use it to your advantage.It can also be used to promote peace and unity around the world because it connects people from different countries and continents. The advent of social media has really brought people of different races and religions together. I am in Africa, Nigeria specifically but I've got friends in Philippines, United States, and so many countries of the world even when I have not met them in your real life.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree with the title although you had inadvertently omitted the word media. Anyway, the best advantage of using social media for the marketing needs of your business is the fact that it is free and easy to use. Just make a post about your business or a particular product that you sell and that’s already free advertising especially when you have thousands of friends and followers in social media. In fact, social media is changing the landscape of marketing that advertising agencies are having a hard time in thinking of ways for potential customers to avoid social media.

raaman

Valued Contributor
The internet is a great invention in modern times. It is a place that exists without borders. It has connected all the countries all over the world without any bias. With the wonderful invention of the internet, any information can be shared fast. The advantages of the internet are many. It has also created job opportunities for a lot of people both online and offline. It is definitely powerful and useful and we have to make best use of it.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many people nowadays use social media for advertising their business, social media like Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and telegram, and I think this is the best way to advertise your product or business because a lot of people troll online to purchase things, social media also helps in chatting with your customers being it video call or voice call, social media is one of the best way to advertise your business.