Investment The story of a Logistics company that you can invest in

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The company is registered as a trucking business. The investor is invited to invest 23,000 pesos to earn 1,400 pesos every month for a period of 6 months. After the agreed period the invested 23,000 pesos will be returned together with the last month’s interest. The earnings can titillate the taste buds of the greedy. They invested not only 23,000 but even more than that amount.

It is an online platform for investment that showed the picture of trucks that the company owns. They just need cash so they need the investors. The business is very profitable, so goes the spiel. As per the news last night, the company was raided by the cops and uncovered the scam. Only 2 staff were arrested. The officers of the company are not around.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is not new in my country. There are some companies that are out there to just make money off the people. There was a company in my country that asked people to invest with them and promised to be paying some certain interest for six month. The man is now in the police custody too.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Based on what I read here, it looks like a Ponzi scheme. A lot of investment company works in the similar manner. No business can promise you a fixed return for a fixed tenure. If it does, you need to see red signs and understand that the company is owned by scammers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of an incident that occurred in my home country over a decade ago. Three men created a company, managed to invite the president to inaugurate their program, gained trust from the public, and then started selling investment schemes. Their intention was discovered only when they had embezzled a lot of money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well this might actually be one of the best company to invest now, but personally I do not like investing on any company .I just do not know the reason .I like to invest on what I believe on like cryptocurrency that is not controlled by any man of this world. Then I can just save my money in the bank and that is what I am comfortable with.