The strong desire of being your own boss.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of people today sincerely and honestly do not see themselves working under some other person as an employee in the sense that they have to make sure to carry out the business goals and objectives so as to get paid and compensated . Majority of people today see themselves being their own boss that is why a majority of individuals strive harder to attend financial freedom by themselves and for themselves . It is absolutely important that we understand how free and less stressful being financially free totally seems beneficial and their importance . Majority of individuals who run self-employed businesses or even have a usual or regular nine-to-five jobs usually and devil to put on a fake personality so as to impress their superiors possibly their employers , but when you are your own boss you are free and you do not have to impress any individual by putting on a fake personality that is possibly not yours .

Majority of individuals who engage in the online activity and practice of cryptocurrency and forex investment have absolutely learned how to build your own boss . And to be very much candid and sincere , the business activity of cryptocurrency and foreign investment is absolutely One online activity that have indeed turn a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires .

Kendy

Verified member
Since in my childhood days, I've always had the insight of being self-employed and one of my dreams till this moment is having a reputable world-class school which would comprise of the basic education, up to the secondary level. When I started working offline in schools, there was this feeling of ambition in me and truth be told, I am one person that even when the finances are not available, the spirit of ambitiousness is existent in me.

As it stands, due to the way my offline job treats employees with so many stringent rules, coupled with the fact that, there is no compensation for teachers and owed payment, it made me decide to quit and realize that if I remained in such toxic job and environment, it would hinder my progress rather than letting me grow. There are some jobs that would bury the talents of individuals, making them to feel worthless or less to their peers in other companies which results in inferiority complexity. This has been the habit of some toxic employees, who do not want their employees to stretch their neck elsewhere, by making them feel inferior. The desire to become a boss is still alive, and each day I strive to achieve the feat.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Absolutely there's no one on this earth who doesn't wish to be his or her own boss there are some stress that comes with working with other people as soon as that is very hard to cope with them and tolerate them some boss are very harsh which will need you to come down in order to be able to work with them or else you are the one who is going to get fired there are many businesses by which you can do and manage by yourself to become your own boss you can start your own small scale business and have a lot of people working for you all you need to do is that learn from your mistakes don't be harsh to your workers feel free with them moreover too much familiarity causes disrespect sometimes so it is better you stay far respect is reciprocal to respect them even though you are the one who is paying their salaries this are the attributes of a good boss.

Which you should put to use lack of all these attributes can make you lose workers which will make them to go and join other business and leave you running your business by yourself being good to your workers also increases productivity and flow of business

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
That is basically how I view myself . I do not feel myself working under any individual who possibly could be my employer what I wish unto myself is that I want to be my own boss and I don't know how I would do it even if I turn to be self-employed or start making money online whatever ways I choose I just want to make money by myself and for myself . It is absolutely true that majority of people who work under individuals as an employee totally put on fake personality so as to improve these individuals they work under which possibly could be there are various employers and superiors . But when you are your own boss you do not have to bother about placing any individual because you are totally free to do whatever you want and whatever you like wherever and whenever .

Since the year 2016 I have always been interested in the act of making money online but they win the Year 2018 my intentional actions to completely make money online start to manifest . I made my first 1000 dollars online by doing affiliate marketing and to be sincere the experience was absolutely very great . Although it took time and energy to be successful in affiliate marketing but I must say the strength and energy are given was absolutely worth it .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Almost everyone want to be their own boss and that is the reason why you see a lot of people venturing into different businesses on daily basis. the truth is that anyone can probably venture into any business and build it from scratch to a success level but not everybody has that mindset.

It is not really easy to be a boss because it takes a lot of sacrifice and patience for them to get there. But the beautiful thing is that the internet has really offered a lot of us the opportunity to stay at the comfort of our homes and build successful businesses. There are now several businesses you can venture into on the internet and probably stand a chance of becoming your own boss in the nearest future.

There are a lot of people that does not like to do 9 to 5 jobs and I am probably one of those people because I want to start my own offline business and online business in the nearest future. I wouldn't like a situation whereby the amount of money I will be working on monthly basis will be fixed and I would not have the opportunity to venture into other things, so building my own business is probably the best option for me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is no secret, forex trading and crypto have enabled people being their own boss. Apart from that, working online bat your own convenience and not within a scheduled time set by an employer makes you a boss. I love my work schedule online, even if I'm not earning as much as I wanted. But I'm happy that I'm earning money online with my time and not where I'll remain on a particular company under the instructions of a boss, still the earnings aren't nice. If the earnings truly worth it, then I'll settle down for some time to work and earn, save the money to become a business owner which makes me also a boss. But majority of the places I've gone to earn money online, no one was able to offer me the money which I'm earning right now online, that's why I never bothered going out and looking for opportunities offline, because, their is none to satisfy my want or desire at the moment. The income I'll get working offline with my grade, wouldn't be enough to satisfy my primary needs, and help my parents the best I can. So, it is better for me as I've stayed put online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think there's anyone that wouldn't like the idea of being ones Boss since it comes with lots of benefits though it requires hard work too. But it is always good to be on your own and run your thing they way you want it but circumstances beyond our control kicks in and leave one looking for ways to survive first especially if you don't have the capital to kickstart your own business. When it comes to working with others it can sometimes be very frustrating especially if you have to deal with domineering boss, annoying coworkers and lousy partners. In the work place people don't know when to stop with jokes that are not funny so drawing the lines with them might just be difficult

But being a boss comes with good advantages. You would be able to create the kind of compsny you had dreamt about. You would be able to put your rules in place and make sure that is working just the way it should. You would be able to make your money and enjoy it as well and you can turn your business all that you needed it to be. So trying to be a boss isnt a bad idea at all.

Oluwasegun purpose

Being your own boss is the best I can advise you to be . Because working under somebody is not a good idea there are something in which you can't be doing under some one if you are working under some one they things if you are doing you can likely become sacked something like coming very late to work most bosses don't like they employee to be coming late to they can easily get them sacked, or not doing your work well at your working place . Most time people don't even have time for they family and most time there self most especially woman who are working under someone mostly there don't always have enough time for their husbands and no man we want to have those kind of habit and even we men most time don't have time for their wife and their children, but if you are your own boss all this can't be happening , you we be going to work anytime you like And you can never got sacked by any one because you are the boss of your self..

The meaning of boss is
B busy
O over
S someone
S success
With this I we suggest that being your own boss is the best rather than working under somebody..

Shrubbery

This is so true! Being your own boss is the kind of feeling which if tasted once, you never want to go back to working under someone else again. That is why there are more entrepreneurs who are coming out today.