The things I have learned from Online Book Club as a writer.

Etini

Valued Contributor
As I have already stayed before, Online Book Club is a platform that offers book review opportunities to members of its review team in exchange for payment. I have been a member of the review team for some time now and I have to say that it was my exposure into writing professionally. I have grown overtime on the platforms. These are some of the things I learned from the platform that has improved me as a writer.

1) Accuracy: Online Book Club redefined my mentality of writing to what it is now. Their team of editors scores you 0/100 for four errors found in your write up. Believe me I had a long streak of 0/100 scores in accuracy before I started getting it right. A misse comma or hyphen is your path to 0/100.

2) Use of grammar checkers: I learnt how to start using grammar checkers after I had written for online book club for a while and I was not getting it right. I downloaded grammarly, found my way around it in order to get good scores.

3) Avoiding plaigarism; In online book club, if your review contains as little as same line with another reviewer who had done that same book review, you are banned. That's why I strived to write by myself.