The things you need to earn money as a product reviewer

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Product reviewing is a kind of job that is more common to do in the western countries, I do not know if it is being done here but I have never heard or seen anyone that says he or she has done it before. As a product reviewer you can be paid directly your wage because you are not a gig worker, you obviously work for any company that employs you to do the job for them.

To do this job and succeed in it, there are some skills that I think that one should be good at, and hopefully you will stand a high chance of getting employed. Here are some of the things required.

1. High sensitivity
2. Intelligence

1. High sensitivity: You must be able to easily respond or notice things that are physical because fundamentally , your job is to view the products and services. So one must be able to do that and make reports for the firm.

2. Intelligence: This is so needed because one has to be smart in order to make the job an easy one. As far as I am concerned, I do not think that it is possible in any way for one to be intelligent without being smart.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Product review is not a common way of making money where I stay. In fact, I have never of such. But of lately I have been reading about it on this forum and I think it is another good avenue of making money. There are many things that someone who wants to be making money through this have to make the work easier. The oerisn should be mobile. That is, you need to have a vehicle that will be conveying you around, as there may be many product to review most time. Aside this, there is need for the person not to be always subjective. We should review based on the nature of the products and not based on our feeling