General insurance The Three Main Insurance you should Get

Makah

Word repetition and poor written
On this post I will be talking to us about the top main three kind of insurance you should get today
The first one I will be talking about is
Life Insurance or otherwise known as Health insurance is the most important you should apply for because you never can tell what will happen to you in the next few days so you have to be prepared financially.
The Second one I will talk about is
Auto Insurance which is also a popular kind of insurance.
Incase of any kind of mishap,accident or auto failure.
The auto insurance will cover it all up
The third kind of Insurance i will talk about is
Property insurance
This is also a popular kind of insurance in case of any Burglary or property theft or fire outbreak
The insurance will cover up for it

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Auto insurance is more like a waste of money to me, especially when you consider the family that the amount of money spent would be enough to get a new car Shou anything happen to the one that you currently have. I think health insurance is the best of all.

Makah

Health insurance is the best among others but auto insurance is not bad also
Just in case of accident or some mishap
You would be confident that everything will be okay
And I also discovered that health insurance is different from life insurance
Getting insured is a good thing
You will have absolutely nothing to worry about
Thanks for your comments

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard about auto insurance type, but I never get to know its benefits to those insurers who insured their lives and property through it. I know of the property insurance company that covers both the housing, motor and other important appliances in our respective home. In case of issues unfold.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
To me, I think the health insurance happens to be the most important policy everyone should consider getting. Either you are rich or poor. If you are a Nigerian citizen or you live in nigeria. I am sure you will understand what I am talking about. This is a country where the medical part is not really concerned by the government

Phabbyfundz

The overall benefits or importance of insurance policy provided to us by insurance companies or insurers are numerous. And every individual insurance policy had its own benefit or importance and affects a particular aspect of our existence , for those residing or living in flood prone areas flood insurance policy would be really beneficial to you.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Property insurance seems to be more beneficial for me , since you could get protection cover against any form of risk like fire , theft that would want to have effect on the property ,you are buying an insurance cover for to get the said maximum coverage and protection that would be needed too tho

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In one of my posts on insurance, I wrote that there is no best or worst insurance policy. The are on the same pedestrial. What determines whether they are good or bad is the insured person. We need to know the ones that are good for us to know the one that we will go for.