The top freelancing platforms and how to make money on them?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
A lot of people have made success on platforms like upwork and fiverr. It is a very good platforms that allows you to create a profile that standout and you will be able to deliver high quality work and make decent amount of money. Moreso, it is important to understand the power of networking which could be done on LinkedIn and you would be able to tap into different freelancing opportunities. I would also stress that you should join relevant groups and also connect with potential clients in order to showcase your expertise and make cool income for yourself .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
To make a passive income, one of my favorite passive income streams is when you create and sell digital products like ebooks and online courses because they are one of the ways at which people are able to generate decent amount of money for themselves. You can engage in Graphic designing and start to sell your work on freelancing platforms. You can also make decent amount of money through photography and you can use stock photos platforms to sell your stock photos.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
To make a passive income, one of my favorite passive income streams is when you create and sell digital products like ebooks and online courses because they are one of the ways at which people are able to generate decent amount of money for themselves. You can engage in Graphic designing and start to sell your work on freelancing platforms. You can also make decent amount of money through photography and you can use stock photos platforms to sell your stock photos.

It is very necessary to choose the right niche whenever you want to go into affiliate marketing because that is how you can achieve success on those platforms. Focusing on industries or products that you are personally about is very critical because that is how you can resonate with your audience and enhance your income as well. It is also important to disclose your affiliate relationship transparently in order to earn the trust of your audience in your marketing campaign.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very necessary to choose the right niche whenever you want to go into affiliate marketing because that is how you can achieve success on those platforms. Focusing on industries or products that you are personally about is very critical because that is how you can resonate with your audience and enhance your income as well. It is also important to disclose your affiliate relationship transparently in order to earn the trust of your audience in your marketing campaign.

In order to continue to make passive income it is very important to consider investing in dividend paying stocks or index funds because these are ways at which you can continually make money even while you are sleeping . It is critical to reinvest your dividends and make the benefits or the best use of compound interesting. You can grow your income stream through this over time . You can start a subscription box service because this will cater to diffferent niche markets and enhance your income.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am a Fiverr seller, Fiver brings me good money. I sell different kinds of gigs such as writing, graphic designing, marketing, etc. I started using Fiverr when I was still in college. My first gig on Fiverr was selling influencer marketing campaigns for my facebook page. I tried Upwork as well but I did not like its bidding system. You will always end up bidding low amount and still you might not be approved as the bid will be awarded to someone who bid lower than yours

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes,the two most popular freelancing platforms are upwork and fiverr. They are top and good platforms that allows one to create a profile that standout with the aim of marketing their skills.

you will make good money if you would be able to deliver high quality work and make clients feel. satisfied. You need to network to be able to tap into different freelancing opportunities. It is also important to join relevant groups and network from there too to always make money.