Exchanging The Use Of Escrow Service

Planet408

This thread will be more useful for some African countries where crypto is banned especially Nigeria. Not too long the Government of Nigeria banned the transactions related to crypto with Nigeria banks. Many citizens were bitterd about this event including those in the banking sector.
Some of us now find it difficult to exchange our crypto coins to cash due to the recent Central Bank of Nigeria Policy. Not minding whatever is going on, I always believed that there will always be a way out in situations like this. Yes, there is a solution and that is the use of a trusted and reputable Escrow Service. I came across an Escrow Service called Remitano. My friend reffered me to them to use their service to exchange my coins and of which I did. Lo and behold, I sold my crypto coins within 15 minutes on their website and received my credit alert from my local bank. That's awesome. Right now, I'm no longer give any damn to the unfavorable policy by Nigeria government regarding crypto currency exchange

Godslamp

Escrow is a legal arrangement in which a third party temporarily holds large sums money or property until a particular condition has been met. They are used To protect the buyer’s good faith deposit so the money goes to the right party according to the conditions of the sale. To hold a homeowner’s funds for taxes and insurance

Godslamp

Escrow is a legal arrangement in which a third party temporarily holds large sums money or property until a particular condition has been met. They are used To protect the buyer’s good faith deposit so the money goes to the right party according to the conditions of the sale. To protect both the buyer and the seller, an escrow account will be set up to hold the deposit. The good faith deposit will sit in the escrow account until the transaction closes. The cash is then applied to the down payment. To hold a homeowner’s funds for taxes and insurance

Godslamp

Escrow is a legal arrangement in which a third party temporarily holds large sums money or property until a particular condition has been met. They are used To protect the buyer’s good faith deposit so the money goes to the right party according to the conditions of the sale. To protect both the buyer and the seller, an escrow account will be set up to hold the deposit. The good faith deposit will sit in the escrow account until the transaction closes. The cash is then applied to the down payment.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Escrow service is seriously on the rise now and it is helping a whole lots of people that has lost huge amount of money to fraudsters in the country , I belong to one escrow group already and the admin of the site is very reliable, I have witnessed more $4000 transactions from the WhatsApp group so far.

springtech

This thread will be more useful for some African countries where crypto is banned especially Nigeria. Not too long the Government of Nigeria banned the transactions related to crypto with Nigeria banks. Many citizens were bitterd about this event including those in the banking sector.
Some of us now find it difficult to exchange our crypto coins to cash due to the recent Central Bank of Nigeria Policy. Not minding whatever is going on, I always believed that there will always be a way out in situations like this. Yes, there is a solution and that is the use of a trusted and reputable Escrow Service. I came across an Escrow Service called Remitano. My friend reffered me to them to use their service to exchange my coins and of which I did. Lo and behold, I sold my crypto coins within 15 minutes on their website and received my credit alert from my local bank. That's awesome. Right now, I'm no longer give any damn to the unfavorable policy by Nigeria government regarding crypto currency exchange
The use of escrow service is as old as man. Lol. Escrow is a term that refers to the use of a neutral entity to secure a fund involved in a trading transaction between at least 2 different people in a business relationship. The escrow can be a person or an automated system.
To the crypto traders in countries where cryptocurrency activities are being regulated or totally banned, the use of escrow service is a good way of evading regulatory torch light.
Escrow is mostly used to ensure that both parties involved in the transaction are at peace with each other, the arrangement is such that the money involved is not released until the party receiving the goods/service or in this case the cryptocurrency does so and confirms the receipt. Then the escrow goes ahead to release the cash involved. This system builds trust and eliminates fraud.

Adetayo100

The use of escrow service is very essential when dealing with huge sum of money in the crypto currency purchase, buy and selling used to be very straightforward affair but ever since the ban on the escrow service have come in handy through the use of p2p methods, i use Binance and they serve as the escrow service when transaction is being made on there site.