The Vimeo website .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
How interested would it be to you that there is absolutely a website somewhere in the internet that absolutely pays you for just watching short video clips and movies and also it pays you for making your own video clips and movies for others to watch as well . Sounds crazy right but to be very sincere such website absolutely exist in the internet and for a certainty I will be referring you guys to the website by displaying its name on this thread . First of all the name of the website is known as vimeo.com . There is a possibility that majority of you guys may have known about the website because it is indeed a popular website . The website is kind of similar to the YouTube platform that you and I possibly know but the only difference is that both the subscribers and the content creators get paid for their activities .

To become a member of this website in order to start making money online you must first of all choose the category in which you want to belong whether as a content creator or as the subscriber but according to my advice I would want to be the subscriber . You can download this website or platform as an app on the Google app store or on the Google Play store and the good thing is that the website is available as an application for both iOS and Android phone users so you definitely have no problem at all being a member of this website .

Vimeo it's definitely a popular platform and a lot of people are using it to earn terms of money online and in order to be a member to this website all they need is to have an email account when you can be efficiently verified as a known member in the website in order to start making money on the website . The website is also an app that could be downloaded on the Google app store on the Google Play store and the good thing about this is that it is 100% available for both iOS phone users and also for Android phone users .

In case you did not understand what this website does it is absolutely a website that pays you for posting content and also been a subscriber to other person's contents . And in order to be a good content Creator on this website you must first of all to a particular news that you are not capable and equitably able to create good and reasonable content and . In this website some of the category of niche that you would possibly be chosen from include health education relationship and including making money online .