There's no reason not holding BTC for 100 years, said michael saylor.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Michael saylor is a CEO of business intelligence firm MicroStrategy. He came into defence of the firm's admiration and drive when it comes to their BTC investment. Because he believes BTC have that enormous potential to evolve and become the future of modern day investment like how precious stones reigned for over one hundred (100) years.

In an interview with bloomberg TV Michael saylor stated that MicroStrategy's BTC gamble is one of the upside low risk investment the company ventured into order to sustain and curb future debts.

He continued, some people thinks that going into diversification is simply going to buy different types of Cryptocurrencies or equities. He said the business firm holding BTC is purely diversification. He sees BTC as a balance sheet of countries, cities, governments, small and large scale businesses etc. He said BTC is going to be the core to tech innovations for big companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook etc. And they won't be left out too, that's why they ought to hold more of BTC.

Do you agree with the thoughts of Michael saylor the CEO of business firm MicroStrategy?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Perhaps Mr Saylor is not aware of rising technology, right now we can say anything about the present condition, but there is no actual condition. Technology brought bitcoin and only technology will decide it's future. As boss of MicroStrategy, he should do something on technology instead of giving valueless interview.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The view of the interviewee is right. The future of bitcoins is very bright and optimistic. Though there may be turbulent moment for the bitcoins as other cryptocurrency coins as well but nothing stops from holding it for the future reasons. I have different coins i am keeping for long just for my generation.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Perhaps Mr Saylor is not aware of rising technology, right now we can say anything about the present condition, but there is no actual condition. Technology brought bitcoin and only technology will decide it's future. As boss of MicroStrategy, he should do something on technology instead of giving valueless interview.
Laughs, do you think the boss of MicroStrategy Saylor said baseless comments?

I think he spoke about high volume of how blockchain tech will influence Cryptocurrency long time. That anyone holding BTC and other coins should even hold it for long term that Cryptocurrency is the face of innovation for business firms online, that other companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook etc, will join the queue to support it when it eventually accomplish its main purpose of being around.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for saying that you are really a hard core fan of crypto coin. I have been noticing your posts not only in this forum but in other forums as well about the crypto coin plans and positive news. So what do we have after 100 years? I don’t think that is a relevant topic to discuss since we are not here anymore by that time.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Laughs, do you think the boss of MicroStrategy Saylor said baseless comments?

Bitcoin actually is not something that really exists. People use it, and it keeps value; once people will stop using it, then it will start losing it's value. Imagine if everyone Hodl their bitcoin, then market of bitcoin will collapse.
Another thing is rising technology (important) , how bitcoin is going to deal with quantum?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin actually is not something that really exists. People use it, and it keeps value; once people will stop using it, then it will start losing it's value. Imagine if everyone Hodl their bitcoin, then market of bitcoin will collapse.
Another thing is rising technology (important) , how bitcoin is going to deal with quantum?
I understand that BTC is just like a product if no one use it, it will fade off, the essence of creating BTC and other coins us simply to give ease of transaction. Bitcoin will deal on the quantum well cos the time will come when mining won't take place again and the large number of coins won't be in circulation again, reducing its quantum and making it relatively scarce.