Things sucessful men will never tell you

There are many things successful men will never tell you. They may not want to burden you with their problems or they may not want to seem weak. Whatever the reason, there are certain things you will never hear a successful man say.

One thing you will never hear a successful man say is that he is struggling. He may be struggling financially, emotionally, or mentally, but he will never admit it. He will never tell you that he is struggling because he does not want to seem weak. He wants you to believe that he is strong and that he can handle anything that comes his way.
Another thing you will never hear a successful man say is that he is afraid. He may be afraid of failure, of rejection, or of not being good enough. But he will never admit it. He will never tell you that he is afraid because he does not want to seem weak. He wants you to believe that he is brave and that he can overcome anything.

The last thing you will never hear a successful man say is that he does not know what he is doing. He may not know how to handle a certain situation or he may not know what the next step is. But he will never admit it. He will never tell you that he does not know what he is doing because he does not want to seem weak. He wants you to believe that he is confident and that he always has a plan.

Holicent

VIP Contributor

1. They had help along the way. No one makes it completely on their own not in business and not in life. The most successful people know that, and they have no problem seeking out opportunities to learn from those who are experienced.

2. They're also smart enough to know that they don't always need a person to teach them: they're happy to do their own research as well, and they're always on the lookout for new ways to learn and develop their skills.

3. If they don't know something, they'll ask someone who does or find a way to figure it out themselves. They won't blindly ignore something or muddle through without assistance just because they think asking someone will make them look stupid they recognize that being vulnerable is an important part of being successful, and will shamelessly seek guidance when appropriate.

4. Successful people don't care about "looking bad" because they know that in order for them to be successful, there must be failures along the way and that's okay. In fact, some of the most successful folks often attribute much of their success due specifically to the times when things didn't go as planned (and even failed miserably) because those were moments where new lessons could be learned.

5. They don't show they are afraid.

Ajebo25

Verified member
As I have always been told the difference between a rich and a poor man is the ability for a person to be able to set a goal and achieve it there are many people who doesn't like taking risks and they need to learn that even life itself is a risk and everyone who takes it has an opportunity either to succeed or to fail if you don't try you can't succeed in life but when you talk about taking risks you must also be careful because this risk doesn't apply to online business if you want to take a risk on online business you need to make sure the risk is worth taking by reading a very good review about the platform before investing in it and also make sure you don't invest a huge amount of money invest and amount at once affect you if the platform cash later in the future.

I'm very sure that if you start setting a goal for yourself now you should be able to make up something for yourself also learn the Habit of saving money this is the first part which the rich people won't tell you saving is one of the best thing which you can do in order to be able to be prepared for the future

allison001

Verified member
That is why it is always very important for us to focus on our ways to make our own life suitable and just the way we need , and not to even try to follow what other people are doing. Following other people might even lead us to path that we may not even understand , after all we all have our own destiny.

Yes everybody is struggling and I also struggle on my own different ways , but it seems with the help of social media a lot of people are just making it seems as if they are making the best out of life so easily .

Well for me I have a lot of things to do in my life and no matter what I may do , I just have to focus on my own way and try as much as possible to achieve the best of what I can with determination alone.