Things that can make you sleep

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Maybe many can relate to this discussion particularly the seniors in the forum. They say that the indication that you are growing old is the sleep that you get. Most seniors I know would wake up in the middle of the night regardless if they sleep early or late. And when they wake up they couldn’t sleep and would linger for more than an hour before sleep would close their eyes.
1. Wine is the first in my list to give me a good night’s sleep. Although I seldom drink wine and sometimes I drink beer they are effective to me.
2. A hot bath with hot milk still works for me. That is a home remedy that I remember when I was a student. The hot bath will relax the muscles and would make me sleepy.
3. Body massage that is mild but longer like one hour so that the body will be fully relaxed and continuous sleep would come afterwards.
Do you have your own remedy?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Sleep always inevitable for me whether i do other necessary things to invite or not. Mine is, how to stop sleeping from roaring on my eyes even in the day time. I try as much as i can to quench it not to occur all the time, so I'll focus more on my offline and online schedule for the day. If i take to sleep as my body pleases I'll simply become a lazy man and not accomplishing much as i would ever want.