Things to Do on Sunday to Prepare for a Perfect Monday

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Sunday is the day to relax and unwind. But even if you’re not following a strict schedule, there are still plenty of things to do on Sunday to get prepared for Monday.

Here are five things you can do on Sunday that will help you feel good about yourself and your week ahead:

1. Sleep in until 9 a.m.

If you have trouble getting enough sleep at night, sleeping in on Sunday morning can be just the thing to help you wake up refreshed and ready for a productive day!

2. Make your bed

Making your bed every morning is one of the best habits you can adopt because it makes your whole home look better, but it also helps boost your mood and confidence by showing other people that you care about how they see you. Plus, it helps set the tone for the day with a nice clean start!

3. Find time for yourself

Each day brings us new opportunities and challenges. If we don’t take time for ourselves, we might miss out on some of those opportunities or fail at tasks due to lack of focus or motivation.

4. Clean out your inbox.

You can also;

1. Take a long walk with your dog

2. Have brunch with friends

3. Make a budget and stick to it

4. Do something for yourself (you’re not going to be productive if you don’t).

Heartstrings

You are actually right, Saturday and Sunday are to unwind, especially sundays. But honestly I know a very serious minded person who actually works offline,I mean the normal monthly paying jobs and use the weekends to work online. That's amazing and commendable but then we shouldn't seek for money and not care about our health, because health is wealth.

Having alot of sleep during the weekend is good,it helps calm the nerves and mind,ready for the week days ahead. You can also use the opportunity to cook and put on freezer,since you may probably be tired to make a meal everyday. Eating a healthy home made food is better and healthier than eating in restaurants. You can also use the opportunity been a weekend to check through your budgets,your goals and go to the market/store to get what you don't have,refill your fridge and get ready for a more blessed week ahead.

King bell

VIP Contributor
1. Get your house in order

No one likes coming home to a messy house after a long day at work. Sunday is the perfect day to tidy up and get your house in order so you can start the week off on the right foot.

2. Meal prep

Another great way to prepare for a successful week is to meal prep on Sunday. This way you won’t have to worry about what you’re going to eat during the week and you can be sure you’re eating healthy.

3. Relax

Don’t forget to take some time for yourself on Sunday! Relax and do something you enjoy so you can start the week feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

4. Get organized

Organization is key to a successful week. Spend some time on Sunday getting your schedule in order and your to-do list ready so you know exactly what you need to do during the week.

5. Set your intentions

Before the week begins, take a few minutes to set your intentions for the week ahead. What do you want to accomplish? What kind of person do you want to be? When you have a clear intention, it’s easier to make choices that align with your goal.

By following these simple tips, you can set yourself up for a great start to the week. A little bit of preparation on Sunday can go a long way in making Monday (and the rest of the week) a success!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Normally Sundays are always days for the Christians they worship their God but however if you are not following the Christian doctrine or you are not a member of the Christians organisation, you can use Sunday for relaxation and to do other things for yourself .

Personally I relax on Sunday and I do other important activities I did not have time to do during the week due to work and other things that makes me busy throughout.

Sleep is very important and we are always advised to try as much as possible to get the best sleep . If the whole week was really stressful , Sunday is the best time for you to have the best sleep for yourself and do not try to use it as a day you have to be working to make extra money.

Create time for yourself , participate and do so many other things that interest you such as sport.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Sunday in Nigeria is seens as a day of "flexing', the Nigerian parlance for enjoyment. In as much as you need to recreate after a stressful week, some people overdo it and end up entering Monday and the new week with lethargy. I have seen people turn up at work on monday with alcohol hangover from Sunday evening outing. It is not the best. For me in Sundayse, I rest. I come back from church and sleep. If there is light, I iron the clothes I am going to wear for the week.

When I was teaching, I would use Sunday to go through my notes of lesson and prepare myself to deliver the very best to the students in the new week. I can do very light laundry on Sunday though. Then I take out time to draw up an itienary of things I would love to do within the week