Things to look out for when crypto arbitrage trading.

Wiserr

Things to look out for when crypto arbitrage trading
TRANSANCTION FEE
Another factor you should keep in mind is potential transaction fees. You don't want the overhead costs for executing trades and transfers to eat too much into your profits. To migrate the impact of high transaction fees, you can deposit sufficient holdings of crypto assets on multiple exchange at once. Then, whenever you want to seize on a crypto arbitrage opportunity, you can reshuffle your portfolio in such a way that allows you to capitalize on the opportunity.
For example, an arbitrage can hold 1BTC On coin base and $53,000 worth of USDT on binance.when the price of bitcoin is $53,000 on binance and $53,200 on coin base,the logical trader could sell their bitcoin on coinbase for USDT and buy 1BTC on binance with their USDT holdings. This would allow the trader to pocket $200 difference as a profit
In this way,the trader has bypassed any deposit and withdrawal fees,as well as saving the next time it takes for the process
INTEREXCHANGE

TRANSANCTION. The only thing such a trader needs to worry about are Maker and taker fees,which are however rather low for high volume traders. Note that crypto arbitrageurs almost always have to execute large trades on order to be able to generate significant profits from single arbitrage opportunity.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing but the most important thing is that you should tell us how we can engage in this because a lot of people are really interested, I know arbitrage is profitable but we do not have an opportunity to engage in it because we don't really know how it work.. if you can be able to lecture Us on how to start this business then we all might be very much interested. Sometimes even if we are able to engage with in this by buying of 1 bitcoins at the rate of 40000 dollars to sell it at 40200 in other cryptocurrency exchanges, it will not just be a swift transaction.. we needs strategy and skill to trade it successfully.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have been finding it difficult to try this arbitrage of a thing out after the regulation in my country. I could remember how I always buy coins on crypto.com and sell it on binance. But ever since the regulation of coin, banks have stopped selling. And all the other sites I am using do reject the cards I am using. I wish someone here can tell me how they are doing arbitrage now as Nigerians.