Think of today not the future

Jnr

I’m not sure of who told me things like I should not always think about the future, it will just make me older. Think of today because today is the future. So from those remarks I started living my life as I wanted. Like making decisions for myself without asking advice from anyone else, not even my parents and siblings.

For the rest of my single life I lived it my way. I was young and free and lived like no one cares. I was restless and careless. I just wanted to live life to the fullest but it seems that life is always not fair.

Those days I never think about the future, about how the world could be or even think of how I become now. Somehow I have my dreams and ambitions. I also wanted to become someone else or do what others do for the better.

Luck has given me the opportunity to travel to the other side of the globe or I should say fortunate enough to be given a chance to see the land of the sand. However I just consider it as one of the experiences in life. Just an accomplishment of what I was dreaming about. It never gave too much impact in my life financially, but that’s okay. It was like a curiosity.

Okay so thinking about the future, what really it has to do with my life or with yours as well. It is more like what is happening right now or whatever the current trends we should act upon it accordingly. Because everything is just like a bubble that will blow at an instant whether by physical interference or by natural cause.

A rainbow for example, is beautiful to look at. We wanted to preserve its beauty so we captured it with our camera. Even if the rainbow has faded we already have saved its beauty and the future awaits for it. Ironically if you happened to see one and failed to capture it, you miss the chance to share its beauty in reality and there will be no future for that rainbow as it just fades away. It’s like an opportunity that has passed. But rainbows don’t go just like that, they come again so as opportunities. But when it comes again it will no longer be the same.

Regrets do come in the end or when things don’t go as what we expected. Then we feel remorse and think of the past. If we acted upon it before when things are easy we will not be able to supper now. Then who's to blame? No one but ourselves.

Past is past, but it is important. It is real. If you have scars in your physical body, it only reminds you that the past is real and you will learn from it to become better in the future. When we look at the future we should look more into our past because this will be our guide.

I guess the lesson I learned from the past is that I cared less about the future and considering that the present is the future.

No one knows what’s going to happen tomorrow, but it will going to be alright in the end.

I’m not sure of who told me things like I should not always think about the future, it will just make me older. Think of today because today is the future. So from those remarks I started living my life as I wanted. Like making decisions for myself without asking advice from anyone else, not even my parents and siblings.

For the rest of my single life I lived it my way. I was young and free and lived like no one cares. I was restless and careless. I just wanted to live life to the fullest but it seems that life is always not fair.

Those days I never think about the future, about how the world could be or even think of how I become now. Somehow I have my dreams and ambitions. I also wanted to become someone else or do what others do for the better.

Luck has given me the opportunity to travel to the other side of the globe or I should say fortunate enough to be given a chance to see the land of the sand. However I just consider it as one of the experiences in life. Just an accomplishment of what I was dreaming about. It never gave too much impact in my life financially, but that’s okay. It was like a curiosity.

Okay so thinking about the future, what really it has to do with my life or with yours as well. It is more like what is happening right now or whatever the current trends we should act upon it accordingly. Because everything is just like a bubble that will blow at an instant whether by physical interference or by natural cause.

A rainbow for example, is beautiful to look at. We wanted to preserve its beauty so we captured it with our camera. Even if the rainbow has faded we already have saved its beauty and the future awaits for it. Ironically if you happened to see one and failed to capture it, you miss the chance to share its beauty in reality and there will be no future for that rainbow as it just fades away. It’s like an opportunity that has passed. But rainbows don’t go just like that, they come again so as opportunities. But when it comes again it will no longer be the same.

Regrets do come in the end or when things don’t go as what we expected. Then we feel remorse and think of the past. If we acted upon it before when things are easy we will not be able to supper now. Then who's to blame? No one but ourselves.

Past is past, but it is important. It is real. If you have scars in your physical body, it only reminds you that the past is real and you will learn from it to become better in the future. When we look at the future we should look more into our past because this will be our guide.

I guess the lesson I learned from the past is that I cared less about the future and considering that the present is the future.

No one knows what’s going to happen tomorrow, but it will going to be alright in the end.
The future holds alot but if we do not live through today, we can not get to tomorrow. We should make sure that we make the right decision as our future could become the today of our tomorrow.

It is a good thing to think of today but that does not mean that we should not plan for our future. Though, it is the steps we take today that will surely affect our own future. The moment we work and plan everyday, that shows that we are preparing ourselves for a better future. That is simply what plans are for.
So let us try to plan daily and strive to achieve our daily goals, that way we build a better future.