Yubrajkhanal

App named featurepoint help you to make $10 daily. In this app you can make money by completing tasks, survey,playing game, referring friend etc. For some days it has a offer in which they will double the point what you earned by playing games and with draw through PayPal, Amazon gift card,bitcoin etc.

Download feature point app from play store and use this code to get point when you sign up=G28WSK

pingo bro

App named featurepoint help you to make $10 daily. In this app you can make money by completing tasks, survey,playing game, referring friend etc. For some days it has a offer in which they will double the point what you earned by playing games and with draw through PayPal, Amazon gift card,bitcoin etc.

Download feature point app from play store and use this code to get point when you sign up=G28WSK
can using in website? i mean that link of apps

Mitchlasut

oh poor to me
my phone full storage memory i cant install it