Three AI Based Websites To Develop Your Career

Mika

VIP Contributor
Here are three AI-based websites that will help you in creating content, building presentations, and automate your tasks so that you can not only work easily but also help you excel in your career

Beautiful.ai: No matter what kind of jobs you do, you need to have presentation skills. If you know PowerPoint, you can easily create presentations but if you are not good with PowerPoint, you might find beautiful.ai very handy. The website contains ready-made templates for different kinds of presentations.

Axiom.ai: This is a browser-based tool to automate your simple tasks, which otherwise look complicated if you have to do them at once. By using this AI tool, you can automate a wide range of activities like data entry, file management, posting tweets from google sheets, DM instagram users and like their posts, cleaning your Gmail inbox, etc.

Copy.ai: This is a tool to generate marketing copy in few seconds. You can also create social media content, website copy, ecommerce copy, sales copy etc.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I think you do not need PowerPoint as LibreOffice could provide this service for windows for free instead of paying for an Office365 license for the first website and being able to read pptx extensions as well. Then what is the difference or the advantage between Google Calendar and Axiom ai for the second example?

Muhmuh

Than you for making my life easier, this will be so much help to me.