Three coins that have same value with the USD.

Etini

Valued Contributor
These are stable coins. By being pegged to the value of a dollar, it means that these cryptocurrency have the same value with a dollar. They are supported by a backing of assets like gold, dollar or even other cryptocurrencies. These are the best coins to get payment on because the level of effect that the volatility of crypto market is heavily reduced in their own cases. I would introduce you to some of these stable coins

1) Tether (USDT): The reserve asset for this crypto is Tether. It seeks to constantly maintain the value of a dollar. It is currently pegged at the ratio of 1:1 to a dollar.

2) Binance USD (BUSD): This currency is backed by a reserve of dollars and this has largely helped the currency to stay stable. It is developed by Binance and has the value equivalent to a dollar.

3) USDC: This coin has one of the lowest transaction costs. It is backed by an reserve of dollars. It was developed circle and coinbase. The value of this currency is always at a rate of 1USDC to $1.

These are three coins that have a stable value that and has the same value with the American dollars.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
USDC is Ethereum network. Binance USD is Binance Smart Chain Network. USDT fee is 0,8 USDT per transaction. Means getting paid with altcoins is cheaper than these three stable coins.

Ramolak19

Verified member
You have made a point earlier, truly a digital currency is also known as crypto currency that are accepted word wide

1. USDC is a tokenized U.S. dollar, with the value of one USDC coin pegged to the value of one U.S. dollar.

2. The US Dollar Coin is a stablecoin that claims to have a 1:1 value with the actual US Dollar, meaning that for every USDC in circulation, one U.S. dollar is held in reserve.

3. Stablecoins such as USDC are useful for traders who want to have an easy way to trade crypto assets without having to worry about price fluctuations. USDC has the advantage of being transparent and having fast transaction speeds.

However, it does not offer traders any price appreciation opportunities and may have high transaction and withdrawal fees.

Sande

1. Euro: The Euro is the official currency of the European Union and is currently valued at approximately 0.82 USD.
  2. Canadian Dollar: The Canadian Dollar is the official currency of Canada and is currently valued at approximately 0.80 USD.
  3. Australian Dollar: The Australian Dollar is the official currency of Australia and is currently valued at approximately 0.72 USD

PolySteam

There is also xdai gnosis. It's pegged to USD as well but unlike the other currencies you have listen it has its own blockchain with very low transaction fees. I think it's the only native token with USD pegged value.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Stablecoins were created to minimize the risk associated with investing in cryptocurrencies. I use BUSD and USDT but do not use USDC even though I use coinbase. Stablecoins are not great to be used as payment forms because they have comparatively high fees (compared to the popular crypto payments such as litecoins or even bitcoin cash). However, during the market volatility, I convert my assets into stable coins, which allows me to minimize the risks and when the value of my favorite assets goes too low, I use my stablecoins to reinvest in those assets. I have been doing this for some time.