Three Free Methods to Make a Lot of Money Online

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Well, there are a lot of methods that allow you to make unlimited money without investment and without having high level of professional skills. Some of the free methods to make a substantial amount of money online are:

• Influencer Marketing
  • Print on Demand
  • Freelancing
Let’s discuss each of these methods and learn how you can use these methods to make money online for free.

You can make money as an influencer marketer if you have managed to build a huge following on social platforms. If you are a good content creator having good marketing skills, this shouldn’t be a problem.

If you use Amazon Merch or Redbubble, Print On demand is completely free. You need graphic designing skills to create mock up products and marketing and SEO skills to generate sales.

You can use all sorts of skills to make money through freelancing. However, if you have professional skills like video editing, animation, programming, making money becomes easier.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Freelancing platforms are full of competitions and many people are joining these platforms nowadays and their freelancers are increasing day by day, it means that competitions are increasing in these platforms and you need to update yourself everyday.

As you mentioned some of the best skills that someone could use to earn money through freelancing platforms like SEO, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, video editing and more, beside these skills there are many other skills that are in a high demand in freelancing platforms like UX/UI Design, Web Development, Accounting, Social media marketing and many more.

These skills need to be mastered in order to make money for you, you need to take courses and join some pages that post information about these skills in order to be up to dated.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I make money through freelancing and I am really happy with how it has turned out for me. Currently, about 70 percent of my income comes through freelancing. I have not tried influencer marketing because my social pages do not have a lot of followers, since I do not meet the requirement of influencer marketing which is to have a lot of followers, I do not have any experience in this field. However, I do print on demand and I make some money through this method. Print on demand is a great way to start your online business, even though some people will tell you this is a free method, you might have to spend some money in marketing and advertising your products. If you are an influencer with a huge fan following, print on demand is the best business model for you as you can easily sell your products.

Shigobad2020

Out of all then three methods you mentioned in which people can make better amount of money online , its only freelancing site i know much about and ways to go about it , if you 're good at writing most especially articles , you will make good amount of money from working as a freelancer in a freelancing site .
But I don't know and have not heard about the other two sites you just mentioned , influencer marketing is woeking as an influencer marketer online which I don't know much about and also the printing on demand things , but the best way I know you can make money online is by investing your money in an investment sites and keeps getting good amount of money in return on a daily basis , and secondly you can also make money with survey site though they don't normally accept third tier country .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Freelancing is a very good way to make some good amount of money online. if you want to go into freelancing the first thing you need to do is to properly acquire a skill. You can acquire as much skills as possible because that will give you the opportunity to make more money on different freelancing platforms.

Skills like article creation or writing can give you a lot of opportunity to make some good amount of money for yourself because a lot of people are in need of it on daily basis. Another thing you need as a freelancer is some level of persistence and patience because it can take a lot of time for you to get your first order.

It can even take up to six months before you can be able to make any money on freelancing platforms but your ability to be persistent will make you to be successful in the long run.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been trying hard to build my influencer marketing prowess for a long time. This is one of the highly paid works online. Just imagine, Ronaldo makes $200k just from one instagram post. While we might not be able to get millions of followers to make hundreds of thousands form a single post, we can of course try to become micro influencer and truy to earn a couple of hundreds form each sponsorship. However, before you can try this avenue, you need to build content creation skills