Three High Paying Jobs for Professionals

Mika

VIP Contributor
Freelance Writing

While you need writing skills to become a writer, making money is rather easy if you are already a good writer. First of all, you need to establish yourself as a writer by maintaining a blog. People can judge your writing quality and check your portfolio on your blog. You can then use platforms like Fiverr and Upwork. You will find better writing contracts if you are good at a particular niche such as finance, cryptocurrency, etc. Copywriting and social media writing is in great demand, you explore these niches. As a freelance writer, you can write blog posts for clients, write email campaigns, sales pitches, newsletter campaigns, landing pages, etc.

Graphic Designing

This is also a highly paid job, if you check Fiverr, you can see people charging as much as $50 for a single logo, which does not take more than 30 minutes to create if you are good at using graphic designing software. If you want to get started learn Photoshop and Illustrator and register on Fiverr or Upwork. If you do not know photoshop and Illustrator or do not want to learn photoshop or Illustrator, try a graphic designing tool like Canva or Adobe Spark.

Web Designing

While you are required to have programming skills to become a web designer, this is absolutely not necessary. If you know wordpress, wix, squarespace, you can easily get started.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WordPress and any other free website design software have it very easy for users online to create websites without a formal programming skill. Without coding work, one can still make a website using WordPress, Wix, blogspot etc, to design his or her website to look almost the same with the ones created by expert web designers. I enjoy writing, that's how I'm earning money online, I was writing articles earlier but I've suspended article writing to concentrate on the options I can execute at the moment, while learning other ways to make money online.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I make money through freelance writing and graphic designing. However, I am yet to try my hands on web designing. I do not know programming but I have skills with wordpress and other webssite builders, I can surely try my hands on web designig. I might try this method in the future.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that those skills mentioned by the poster really pay well and they are indeed one of the highest when it comes to making money online these days. I have seen testimonies of some people in that act and I can also testify to their income as a result of any of the skills.

However, there are other high paid skill online these days. Skill like content writing is widely sought for and it is capable of fetching us more than what we can imagine. There are different educational societies that want their write up to be formally written. These are the set of people that do patronize these content writers.

Web designing too is one of the skills that one needs to have to make huge money online these days. We can make more than what a professor is earning if we are that good at this skill. It is not a gainsaying to conclude that most businesses now want to be digitalized and this means that there will be need for the service.of web designer.

There are some people as well who are called influencers. They are also earning massively. The best thing about these ways of making money is that it doesn't require more education.