Three steps to start earning money on KDP

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the best ways in which you can make money on the internet currently. there are a lot of things you need to put at the back of your mind if you really want to succeed in this business venture.

Firstly, you need to choose a niche that is very lucrative after making your research. Keyword research is very important when it comes to making money with Amazon Kindle publishing. If you want to publish a particular ebook you need to make a good keyword keyword research to know the trending keywords in which you can use to get a lot of people's attention is very important.

After then, you need to create a very good content that will be interesting so that people will not give you bad reviews. You must try as much as possible to deliver your eBook appropriately because if you get bad reviews on your books you may not actually sale again.

Designing the cover of your ebook is something you need to know very well because the cover can be very attractive to people who wants to purchase it.

Someone who taught me Amazon Kindle publishing some time ago said that if you really want to make a lot of money from it, you must know how to design your cover well.

Shaf

Verified member
There are quite a number of sites that allow small writers to make money without huge expenses and Kindle is one of them. I learnt about writing on Kindle a few years back, but I didn't do it because it seemed to be tasking.

One major challenge I learnt of was choosing a niche to write on that people like. If you don't have the skills, or the patience to learn gradually till you get it right, you won't make money on Amazon Kindle Publishing.

You might also need to promote your books, which means you need money for the ads. Not everyone has money to spend on the ads.

Wattpad seems like a better option, with less competition and lower standards. The pay is more on Kindle though and it's easier to get better results back with less effort.

The best thing to do if you want to become a writer on Kindle is to get a mentor to guide you to success.