Time management.

Peppul

Time is valuable to us, let's think about how much of our typical work week do we spend stressed about not having enough time to complete a task or reach a goal.
Although there are lots of ways to tackle the issue of time management which are:
Downloading time management apps.
Setting sleep time.
Creating list of what to do at specific periods.
But you should understand that if you don't fully know why you need to manage your time these apps or options will not help you because if you don't have the motivation to use them, you won't. So the main key is to have motivation to follow these inorder to help you manage your time and any additional ideas will be welcome also.

Seyesystem

Time is money and money is time every individual must know how to convert his time into money. Everyone’s time is valuable, whether they assign a dollar value to it or not. Poor time management skills can cause a lack of sleep, unhappiness, and even health complications such as stress. Just the thought of having too little time to complete work is enough to make most people feel stressed!
While there are many ways of improving time management such as writing a schedule, prioritizing, adjusting your sleeping patterns and downloading productivity apps if you don’t fully understand why time management is important, you may not have the motivation to change. When there is proper time management the you are likely to achieve at a very fast rate.

Ralphjoe

Time management has always been one of my biggest challenge in life. Its so big that I hardly have time to do those things that matters in life to me me, the thing is I have so many online jobs engagement, so choosing the ones to engage in at the right moment is a big issue, I find myself being lazy to work online most times due to the number of my online jobs, this is definitely not right, so I am making a decision from henceforth to start managing my time.

The suggestions you made with downloading time management application is a great idea that I will fully implement after writing this comment, I will do all these because I really want to put myself together and surmount this challenge that I am currently going through at the moment as regards my poor time management habits.

Thosynho

Time is valuable to us, let's think about how much of our typical work week do we spend stressed about not having enough time to complete a task or reach a goal.
Although there are lots of ways to tackle the issue of time management which are:
Downloading time management apps.
Setting sleep time.
Creating list of what to do at specific periods.
But you should understand that if you don't fully know why you need to manage your time these apps or options will not help you because if you don't have the motivation to use them, you won't. So the main key is to have motivation to follow these inorder to help you manage your time and any additional ideas will be welcome also.
This is a great post I must say I have read today. Time management is crucial in whatever we do. Lots of people have surcharge themselves or undo themselves as a result of time wasted or time mismanagement. There is a saying that whatever is what doing at all, is what doing well. This also goes to how we management. Doing the right thing at the wrong time or timing will amount to waste of time a times.

Profuk57

Time management is a very powerful skill. Show me a man/woman who manage his or her time well and prudently and I will show powerful and wealthy man. Also show me a procrastinating person and I will show you a poor man. It is never easy to manage time in that we do not have control over certain things in nature, Eg. Heavy hurricane, earthquake, out break of virus (COVID-19 is a perfect example) so putting everything thing in to consideration, to me time management is by God grace.