Timing limitation on Trendri : A tool that has outstayed its usefulness.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Tendri is not a strange name to people that work on paid to post websites. In fact, hardly will you see anyone working on paid to post websites that have not heard about Trendri before. Though I didn't really know when it was actually launched but it has made its mark when it comes to paid to post websites.

However, there are some changes that have been effected since it was launched. And it is about its reward. It is not exaggeration to conclude that Trendri is one of the highest paid post to paid websites but the recent changes has been making it to lose that feat. These days, the timing introduced to the website has been a frustrating tools to anybody that wishes to make money and contribute to the development of the website.

Hardly you can make five comments on a row without you being limited by the timing. Though the reason for the timing is not far fetched, it was introduced when many people started posting gibberish just for money. But in my own opinion, I think it is high time the admin found another means of flushing out people that are not really contributing to the development of the website rather than using timing to limit the contribution of some genuine users.

Etini

Valued Contributor
You can't be more catholic than the pope. By that, I mean you can't be more admin than the admin. So leave it and let it be. The admin knows why he had to put that limitation. I am very sure it is for the best interest of the platform.

If they remove the limitation and the site crashes now, what would you do? You move to the next site I guess. Like I said, I understand why the admin is sticking to this plan. By the way, Fecoms is a very analytical person who doesn't just wake up and starts doing things.