Forex Strategies Tips and warning in forex trading

Phabbyfundz

— never risk all you money in one transaction. Experienced pros typically recommend diversifying your risk by spreading out around 5% of your total deposit per trade.
— start slow at first, so that you can build both experience and confidence in trading. You can always increase the leverage and profit as you learn the in and outs of forex.
— set up a stop loss order, which tells your broker to sell a currency if it hits a certain price. While its great to think positive and trust your trading strategy to open trades, it is just as important to consider the worst scenario and determine how much you are comfortable losing on each trade.
— the leverage available on positions carried over the weekend may vary. for trades left open over the weekend make sure your margin is sufficient to avoid a margin closeout.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Proper risk management is necessary when you are trading the volatile market. generally what I Do Is That I risk about 50% of my portfolio if I am trading cryptocurrency because I do not trade with high Capital on a particular trade and I will set 10% stop loss on whichever trade I engage on. This has been helping me a lot of times to avoid possible loss of so much money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Nice tips. Peole are only being controlled by emotion while trading being crypto or even forex. Some always try to trade basically because they feel like trading instead of knowing whether the market is good to trade or not. I know someone that needs money and goes straight to trade without minding whether the market is good or not.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This are some very good tips. I am very strict about you not risking all your money whenever you are trading Forex. Just like a lot of experts who say you should always look to improve your income one step at a time and you can do this by not risking more than 5% of your entire portfolio.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
A trader should always cautious about market risk. Try to analyze the market scrutinizely so you can generate market signals. To lower your trading risk, you can use the micro account of Eurotrader broker to trade risk freely. They offer low trading spread and flexible leverage amount.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Forex trading is about how to manage money to make money, in forex trading risk management is important, despite traders having a good trading strategy, however no perfect strategy always make a profit, risk management is important to prevent big loss in single trades when the market moves against us, typically forex market is dynamic, sometimes false signal occurs.

Trading with FXOpen, I realize this is not easy, making profit consistent is impossible and the loss is part of trading that is sometimes inevitable, in forex trading, we can't control the market, but we can control our risk.

Asahi

Verified member
Make sure your mistakes leave you a lesson. Definitely forex is an advanced investment market where need to struggle to conquer the market. Stick to practicing it more and more. But start with a regulated trading broker. Eurotrader offers smart bridge technology that ensures traders’ smooth performance.