Tips on getting leads online?

Crypto Egaming

I know there are so many platforms out there but where is the good venue if you're looking for streamers or gaming enthusiast online?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
What I know is that there are discord groups for everything even for searching out streamers or gamers so you could look for someone there.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Here are some of the methods I have used to generate leads online.

Blog commenting: Leaving comments on blogs on a related niche can help you generate leads. However, your comment should provide value and should not be excessively self-promotional

Facebook groups: Create your own facebook group or join facebook existing facebook groups on your niche. You can collect your potential customers' primary data from these groups and use the data to your advantage.

Events and trade shows: Events, seminars, exhibitions, trade shows etc. provide a lot of opportunities for businesses to gather data and generate leads. You can also create your own events and show.

Join the local chamber of commerce: Being a member of your local chamber of commerce can help you in numerous ways, one, you become a member of the fraternity and your interests are protected, two, you are recognized, three, you can learn from the industry experts, four, lead generations become simplified. Joining local chamber of commerce improves your credibility and visibility.

Marketing Automation: You can use automation to collect data and use the data to your advantage. You can automate social media marketing, digital marketing, etc. Automation should not always be paid, in fact, you can find a lot of free automation tools

Brackwom

Here are five strategies to use your present traffic to produce and nurture more leads.

• Begin cultivating long-term customer relationships.
  • Match your content to the expectations of your customers.
  • Returning Users' Experience Can Be Customized
  • More videos should be made and distributed.
  • Make Your Landing Pages More Engaging.