Tips to build sustainable income from Get Paid to Write sites.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Get paid to write sites are platforms that offer writers freelance writing jobs where the writer gets paid for writings and submitting contents on the platform. A good writer can build a sustainable income stream from Get Paid to write platforms. There are so many of these kind of platforms that are credible. Some of them are trendri, online book club, lumoxchange and so on. To succeed in building sustainable income from these platforms, one needs to do the following things.

1) Diversify your income streams: Don't stay on one platform. It is necessary to combine more than one platform. This is because some of these paid to write platforms do not pay something substantial enough to base a sustainable income stream on. Another reason why you need to be in more than one platforms is so you don't lose a source of income in the event that one site shuts down.

2) Manage your time: Writing is a tume consuming activity. There is a need to effectively manage your time if you want to build a sustainable income from Get Paid to Write platforms. Considering that a person would be working on several platforms, it is important to allocate time to the various platforms and for other activities in your life.

With these two tips, one can build sustainable income from Get Paid to Write platforms.

Activator230822

Verified member
I agree with you my friend especially on this subject. For anyone to make any substantial income from the get paid to write sites, they must:

1 combine and work on a multiple sites that can help them to boost the earnings as working on a single site can't sustain anyone due to the limited earnings

SHAHID987

We can earn reasonable money from get paid to write sites, but we also aware that this money is not enough to meet our expenses, it also depends upon the dollars rate in our country if our currency is strong enough as compare to dollar then the money which we get from these sites won't be enough. I am also working by combining multiple sites and giving some time to each according to my need. The fact remain fact whether we admit or not as we can't generate full time income from these sites even if we work 8 hours a day.

Realekom

Get paid to write site is a platform or forum that offers freelancing jobs to members and pay them when each task is completely done and submitted.

For anyone to make a sustainable profit through this way, the person must be on alot of writing sites to sustain him/her as the income from one site might not be able to sustain with.