tips To Improve your writing Style

D

Deleted member 13140

You must know how to be direct and clear while also putting your personal stamp on your writing in order to become a great writer. Improve your writing style by following these four writing suggestions.

1. Be Direct When Writing -
This is something I lost track of and was called out my Trendri admins, Really sad for me haha because i don't like to disobey rules.
Clear and succinct writing is a sign of good writing. Filler words, such as needless adverbs and prepositional phrases, take up space and slow down a sentence. Say exactly what you're thinking in the most direct manner possible.

2. Just like Short form videos are thriving, Short Sentences Are More Powerful -
Wordiness kills a story's momentum. Readers love short sentences because they are easy to understand. Avoid cramming too much information onto a single line. A single thought or idea should be contained in each sentence.

3. Review and edit your work.
Before you send your work over to a professional editor, proofreading your first draft should be the first step in your editing process. To improve your style, tighten your writing, evaluate your word choice and sentence structure, and hone your voice.

4. Read Books
Pick up any book Right now am reading "Everybody Writes Your Go To Guide To Creating Ridiculously Good Content" Read it and you’ll know that written content is really part of the toolkit for digital marketers, Great writers leave their mark on their work by using a signature style. Read Strunk and White's famed style guide The Elements of Style in addition to fiction. Learning how different writers come up with their own unique style. Then apply the same principles to your own work.

E

eldavis

Reading of books is one of the best ways to go about it and it's completely effective honestly. Especially when reading literature works like short stories, novels and the likes, this really helped me back then in school. When it comes to reading novels, I could read them for the whole day non stop. Though I was not perfect but I was one of the best in essay writing back then, the teacher said he loved how I expressed my self when writing, I go t that from novels.

D

Deleted member 13140

Reading of books is one of the best ways to go about it and it's completely effective honestly. Especially when reading literature works like short stories, novels and the likes, this really helped me back then in school. When it comes to reading novels, I could read them for the whole day non stop. Though I was not perfect but I was one of the best in essay writing back then, the teacher said he loved how I expressed my self when writing, I go t that from novels.
yes reading books is really really, important, i wanted to add a screenshot of the book I was reading I just forgot, Don't know if I should delete and add it.

D

Deleted member 28127

You can just reply to this topic with the screenshot of the book you are reading it is easy and essential information as recommendations to the reader.