Tips to maintain a healthy skin

Chibson

VIP Contributor
1) Lower your stress level through prayer and meditation. Stress creates hormones that actually age us as they destroy cells and create toxic biproducts and free radicals. Studies have shown that prayer and meditation can reduce our stress levels. Prayer and meditation have been proven to even alleviate some of the symptoms of cancer and other life threatening diseases.

2) Drink plenty of water. It is a fact that 90% of us do not drink enough water. For your skin cells to function properly and heal properly from cuts, etc… we need to drink 8-12 glasses of water every day. Our skin is one of our most important organs as it protects us from disease, cushions our falls, etc… It needs plenty of water.

3) Get proper sleep. Not getting the proper 8-10 hours of sleep per day will first show in your skin. Broken capillaries, puffiness, circles under the eyes.

4) Eat well. Get proper nutrition. Too many junk foods can cause or worsen skin problems like pimples and acne. A well balanced meal 3 times per day has been proven to help alleviate spikes in skin problems and help to average out the outbreaks in acne vulgaris.

5) Take vitamins to supplement your skin and body. We can’t always make sure we get 100% of each vitamin and mineral with the foods we eat, but we can take a multivitamin once a day. They are cheap at Walmart and there is no excuse. People that take multivitamins once a day live longer. Its a proven fact just like persons that smoke take years off their lives.

When I was young and I had acne our physician said that I should have enough sleep. Whenever I would lack sleep I would notice that I would have pimples. Acne is a disaster for a teenager so I tried to get enough sleep. However, my active body would revolt that I would wake up so early every morning.

All what you mentioned and analyze above are very good of means of maintaining good skin.A lot of people don't take good care of their skin,while some people tend to use cream that is not good for their skin.you must observe your skin every time to avoid visiting dermatologist every time due to how you are managing your skin and the care you are giving it.

Nice, I would also like to add exercising. We cant undermine the power of having a good workout routine in maintaining a beautiful and healthy skin. There are various exercises or workouts you can channel to different aspects of our bodies to achieve different goals and effects. Working out have been proven to be a good way to detoxify , removing excess calories and fats which are deposited under our skin leaving it saggy and old. Pick a good workout routine today.!