Today is the right time to buy bitcoin?

Ayeshabashir

Hello guys hope sonyou are absolutely right and making fun on this forum and getting knowledge and information about the bitcoin and other digital cryptocurrencies so today guys i will tell you what is the right time to buy bitcoin as we all know that the price of bitcoin now a days does down and if someone willing to buy bitcoin then it is the right time due to its low price and from my perspective i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin because today rate of bitcoin is 35 to 39 thousand dollars although the price of bitcoin is unpredictable but according to my perspective it will increase in the future so if we want to become rich then it is very beat to buy bitcoin and kept aside for sometimes and sell when its price will go high again in the future so that you will able to earn a lot of profits and become successful and rich in your life as we all know that it is the number 1 digital currency due to its price and its price had hone to 72 thousands dollars in the past hope so you will like my poat