Review Tolikeweb Review: Legit or scam?

Raiyan10

Site name: Tolikeweb.com
I have invested 21$(vip 1)
And withdrawn 11$ already.
I earned 5$ in my first day.
Withdraw is to my binance address.
The site is currently paying. I have to complete 11 tasks (facebook/tiktok post like)

And i earn 0.10$ from each. The site is likely to stay 1/2 months more. So i think i can get a good profit from there.
I am attaching my payment proof.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
First of all I am not able to register on that website, as it is asking me to enter the invitation code and I do not have an invitation code. Secondly, there are not many reviews of this website and this site also looks very unprofessional to me. Thirdly, you have stated that you have invested money? Why would they require you to invest money if they are a Get Paid To site?

Raiyan10

First of all I am not able to register on that website, as it is asking me to enter the invitation code and I do not have an invitation code. Secondly, there are not many reviews of this website and this site also looks very unprofessional to me. Thirdly, you have stated that you have invested money? Why would they require you to invest money if they are a Get Paid To site?
You see
Link giving not possible because i am a new member, I am dropping my Telegram ID - @Robert9o9

Text me if you are interested.

You sed like you i didn't trusted this site too but my friend made 22$ in 6 days. So i got curious and take a risk. And it was worth it. The site is paying daily. Screenshot_20210814-090138_Chrome.jpg

Raiyan10

And for your last question,

You have to complete task to earn.The task is reacting a facebook/tiktok video.Each task will earn you 0.10$
If you make a free account, you can complete 5 tasks only, but you can not withdraw.Then when you upgrade it to Vip1(22$ currently), You can comolete 11 task. So it means 1.10$ daily. And you withdraw your money daily.

You will get total 5$ if you invest and creat account in the same day. So setup your mind before creating an account. Withdraw and investion method - Binance wallet.

I have withdrawn total 16$. After 5 days i will start gaining profit. My friend bought Vip2(120$). He withdrawn 236$ in just 19 days. The site will stay at least 2;3 months more.Thousands of people are getting profit daily So if you want to make a good profit this site will be the best.

Knock me on telegram @Robert9o9
Or drop your id. I will give you more payment proof there..

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think this is a great way to make money but we just need little amount of money to invest and so we can quickly make our profits. But as the poster as been commenting that the site may still be available for the next few months, I think this is the time to invest.

Raiyan10

I think this is a great way to make money but we just need little amount of money to invest and so we can quickly make our profits. But as the poster as been commenting that the site may still be available for the next few months, I think this is the time to invest.
Yes of course,
If you want to invest my
invitation code- skdX6euc

You will get 2$ bonus for entering the invitation code?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes of course,
If you want to invest my
invitation code- skdX6euc

You will get 2$ bonus for entering the invitation code?

Since there is no guarantee for how long this website will last, I would advise you to withdraw your money as soon as possible and never re-invest in this website. This website is clearly a ponzi scheme. if you keep trusting this site, you will regret it. There is a great saying, "It is always much better to always remain safer rather than being sorry." Take my advice and stop gambling your money. Thanks!