Top 10 Legitimate Websites That Pay Real Money

App/website ratings
4.00 star(s)

Kelvinn273

In today's digital age, the internet isn't just a source of entertainment; it's a gateway to earning real money. Numerous platforms offer legitimate ways to make cash online. Here are ten websites that pay real money for various activities:

1. Upwork:​

• Facts: A freelancing platform catering to diverse skills, from writing and design to programming and marketing.
  • Details: Upwork allows freelancers to find projects, work remotely, and get paid for completed tasks.

2. Swagbucks:​

• Facts: A rewards site that pays for activities like taking surveys, watching videos, and online shopping.
  • Details: Users accumulate points (Swagbucks) that can be redeemed for cash or gift cards.

3. UserTesting:​

• Facts: Offers money for testing websites and providing feedback on user experiences.
  • Details: Users record their thoughts while navigating assigned websites, earning cash for each completed test.

4. Fiverr:​

• Facts: A platform for freelancers offering services starting at $5, from graphic design to voiceovers.
  • Details: Sellers can upsell additional services, enabling them to earn more for specialized offerings.

5. Amazon Mechanical Turk:​

• Facts: A crowdsourcing marketplace where users complete Human Intelligence Tasks (HITs) for pay.
  • Details: Tasks range from data validation to content moderation, offering payment upon task completion.

6. Survey Junkie:​

• Facts: A survey site that rewards users for sharing their opinions on various products and services.
  • Details: Users earn points for completed surveys, which can be exchanged for cash via PayPal or gift cards.

7. TaskRabbit:​

• Facts: Connects people needing tasks done with freelancers who can complete them locally or remotely.
  • Details: Tasks can include anything from household chores to virtual assistance, with payments for completed jobs.

8. Teachable:​

• Facts: A platform enabling individuals to create and sell online courses.
  • Details: Instructors earn money by sharing their expertise and knowledge through paid courses.

9. Rev:​

• Facts: Offers opportunities to transcribe audio, caption videos, and translate documents for pay.
  • Details: Freelancers can choose tasks based on their skills and earn money per completed assignment.

10. Etsy:​

• Facts: An online marketplace for handmade and vintage items, crafts, and artistic creations.
  • Details: Artisans and creators can sell their unique products, earning money for each sale made through the platform.
These websites provide legitimate ways to earn money online, catering to different skills, interests, and preferences. While they offer opportunities to make real money, success often requires dedication, consistency, and sometimes specific skills or expertise. Whether it's freelancing, taking surveys, or selling handmade crafts, these platforms can be lucrative for those willing to put in the effort.

raaman

Valued Contributor
There are many websites that provide genuine ways to earn money online. These websites caters to different skills, interests, and preferences of people. While those websites offer opportunities to make real money, success often requires dedication, consistency, and sometimes specific skills or expertise to earn something concrete. Whether it is freelancing, taking surveys, or selling handmade crafts, or other items these platforms can be profitable for those people who are willing to put in the effort needed to earn something.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of sites online currently that you can make good money from. You are sure of getting cash from or real money. You can start with Swagbucks. This is adore that you earn real money by completing surveys, watching videos, playing games, and shopping online. You do the listed tasks and you get Points to redeemed for cash or PayPal. You can also make real money from trendri here. You can post or comment here to make real money.

InboxDollars is another site you can make real money. you make real money here by taking surveys, reading emails, watching videos etc.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You can also make real money from trendri here. You can post or comment here to make real money.
The money on a job from Guru or bark could be 100 $ or even the website called We Work Remotely, let's remotify,remot platz reward or similar websites, the posting here on Trendri needs one year of posting to earn 100 USDT. It could be a beginner phase or some daily extra income.

Nite

Valued Contributor
You are absolutely right. With the rise of technology, the internet has become a valuable tool not just for the entertainment, but also for earning real money. The platforms you have mentioned are good examples of some of the legitimate ways to make cash online. With dedication and hard work, it is possible for anyone to earn a decent income through these avenues.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You are absolutely right. With the rise of technology, the internet has become a valuable tool not just for the entertainment, but also for earning real money. The platforms you have mentioned are good examples of some of the legitimate ways to make cash online. With dedication and hard work, it is possible for anyone to earn a decent income through these avenues.
Earning from PTP is second time income earning. Earning from jobs like let's remotify we work remotely or guru is the primary income source because a programming job could at least earn 5 dollars as a bug fixer. Here, to earn 5 dollars you need several days working online. This is my point of view only.

Nite

Valued Contributor
A programming job do typically offers a higher earning potential. In contrast, on PTP platforms, it may take several days of consistent online work to accumulate the same amount. While PTP platforms can be a supplementary source of income or a way to earn some extra money in your free time, they might not be sufficient to rely on as a primary income stream. We need to recognise the value of traditional job opportunities that offer more stability and higher earning potential in the long run.

Johnlisk123

Bigcashweb.com. is also a legit website to earn money on. They pay out fast and it doesn't take long at all to earn points. Plus the games they have are actually games most people are already playing!

tray59

Of all the apps mentioned above the user testing apps had been a bad experience for me. I think most of the offers are not available in my country for that matter.
You must be correct I think most of the website been listed here some time ago I join them but most of the offer wasn't available in low teir country but task rabbit is working for me

SHAHID123

These apps are legit but the point is most of these are not available in my country. The major problem which we are facing here is, mostly good paying sites are not working in so many countries. Most of them straight forward says as this service is not for your country. Like google opinion reward, I searched it and gathered all required information as one can easily earn good money from it but the same problem as this app is not for my country.

MOSIUR

Yeah! You have spoken the truth in case of some websites. To the best of my knowledge, those websites are respectfully Upwork, Swagbucks and Fiverr etc. Upwork and Fiverr are so professional and so only professional freelancers are interested in them properly. Swagbucks is a site which pays a user poorly because I have an account here and I practically see this. On the other hand, Survey Junkie is not so good a place to earn, I think; because they only survey and after some questions they stop the survey saying "Sorry, today you have no more surveys". So, I request everyone to work after knowing information properly about a site from the forum.