Top 3 Lucrative Niches For Blogging

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Niche selection is very important when it comes to blogging. The niche you are going to select must be broad so that you will have a wide range of topics to post on your blog.

Also the niche you are going to select must be lucrative. It must be easy for you to make money with both display adverts and affiliate marketing.

In this shot post, I want to highlight the top three in each is you can choose from if you want to start blogging. Affiliate sales in the niches a very easy and they have are caused by multiple impression on display advert. Here we go

Automobile: this is one of the best and lucrative niche you can start blogging about. You can talk about vehicles bikes and the accessories. I have a friend who is making 10,000 dollars per month blogging about Recreational Vehicles.

Pets: pets is another good niche you can start blogging about. It is broad and they are very lucrative. You can blog about cat dogs of different breeds. I know if your new brother who is making nothing less than $3000 from this niche.

Garden: garden is another lucrative niche you can blog about. Do you have explains about planting and growing different crops? You can blog about it. Drilling is also a part of activities done in the garden.

I hope you found this post insightful thanks for reading.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Personally, I like to blog on some catch niches like entertainment news where my audience will be glued to what is happening to their celebrities and the other stuff like that. I can also blog on crypto because most of the youth nowadays want to have much knowledge about it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Trust me, if you depend on ads for earning, you cannot earn much from your blog. UNless your blog receives at least 1000 daily traffic from search engines and social sites, you have no chance of earning money. You can ern better from CPA ads but you need tons of traffic for this purpose.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making $10000 from automobile blogging is quite realizable what that may require a whole lot of traffic. There are several ways in which you can monetize these types of blogs;
You can use CPA networks to monetize this types of blogs and make tons of money. We can also promote affiliate products and make money also.

AfriPeeps Official

Actually I agree with you that these three niches are lucrative but saying they are the top three lucrative niches, I disagree with that. There are more lucrative niches in the world of blogging. The the best of my knowledge I will still rate niches like sports and entertainment before pets.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well you may have a reason for your assertion that those are the most profitable niche for people to engage into, the me I always consider medical as one of the most profitable niche on the internet but this will require an expert before it can be run correctly as it is not advisable for this to be done without having a good understanding of medical terms.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Mika people are making more than that from display advert alone, perhaps you are saying this because you you have never seen someone doing it before. The name of the website is Camper Report dot com, it received over 300,000 page views in a month and it is only nothing less than at $8600 per month from AdThrive only. You can go over to empire flipper marketplace to see how bloggers are making big money every month

Shaf

Verified member
Although some niches are lucrative, they become saturated very fast. Automobiles in general is populated and you have to really niche down to make money off it
This is research that not everyone knows how to do.

I've had an idea of creating a blog around a niche that is saturated, but using other platforms to boost it's traffic before organic traffic gets flowing constantly. It was harder than imagined and nothing actually beats organic traffic.

Household items seems to be less saturated though, and you can also blog of specific search terms based on professions, cultures or locations.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
What makes the OP believe that these are lucrative niches. He does not provide any statistics related to traffic volume and CPC rate for these topics but still declares that these are lucrative niches for blogging. Just because you think these are lucrative doe snot make these topics lucrative. In order to determine whether these topics are lucrative or not you will have to see how much searches these to[pics are getting every day and how much money advertisers are putting to advertise on these niches. If you compete for high traffic keyword or low traffic keyword, you might not get traffic