Top 4 Ways To Make Passive Income Fast

pmende

1. Sell Your Lightly Used Items on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace

Do you have lightly used objects which you now do not want? If so, there probably is someone who gladly can pay you for them. Take some photos with a phone, write a nice description and put up your items on the market on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace.

CLICK HERE TO WIN A $750 PAYPAL GIFT CARD! -

2. Trade in Old Electronics and Items

You can make some easy cash by selling old electronics and gadgets. To name a few, you could sell iPhones, iPods, iPads, tablets, watches, game consoles, tvs, laptops, and many more. This is something that will take you literally 5 minutes to list on platforms like Facebook Marketplace and Decluttr.

3. Start Affiliate Marketing

There are plenty of ways to make money online. Affiliate marketing is a great way to start making passive income every single day. Some people even turn this into their full time job. You can use affiliate programs such as Clickbank, Amazon Associates, Digistore, and more! Drive traffic to your link and make money! This might be one of the easiest ways to make money online!

CLICK HERE TO WIN A $750 PAYPAL GIFT CARD! -

4. Take Online Surveys

People are making upwards of $16 an hour just taking online surveys! This might not be the most fun side hustle but hey, it makes you money. Many people like to use websites like Survey Junkie or Swagbucks to take online surveys. You then can use that money to start other side hustles!

I hope that I brought some valuable information for you guys! If you want to win a $750 PayPal Gift Card, CLICK HERE. This gift card can help jumpstart your journey to financial freedom!

D

Deleted member 13140

I support your first tip, atleast I support it for those who Craigslist is available for, I've tried going on Craigslist to do a few things but I couldn't sign up I had to use a vpn, yeah I did that but I regretted lol because I got banned, but am sure it's lifted now.

Anyways, I really love the affiliate marketing tip you mentioned, I see a lot of Nigerians, that's my country, I see a lot of them really making it with affiliate marketing, visit twitter you'll see a lot of them posting their testimonials and all that.
But get this I don't support online surveys if you're on a third would country, make sure you don't, because one of this three things will happen
1. Either you get banned or blocked
2. Or you don't earn even a dime
3. Or you keep on failing and failing and not qualifying for any survey.

Basic.. so my advice is this, I love the three but if you're in a third world country like me just focus on affiliate marketing

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Passive income is not something you make by being very active on the internet on the devices but you simply make money passively by doing little things are absolutely nothing after you might have set up the system. Taking online survey is not a passive income method because it is not reliable and at the same time you cannot really make much amount of money from it.

You need to be very active in order for you to participate in different surveys and be careful in order not to get disqualified and as such they cannot be regarded as a passive income method. If you're talking about passive income you should be talking about blogging, affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency staking and the whole of others.

Affiliate marketing for example can make you a whole lot of money if you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. You can also make money as a blogger, all you need is to try as much as possible to monetize your blog and you can make money passively.

A content you created a on your blog can fetch you a lot of money even in the next decade provided it is an evergreen content.